Jnanabhumi Login: Jnanabhumi is a Smart Education Portal introduced by the Social Welfare Department, Government of Andhra Pradesh. It is an online portal launched by the Andhra Pradesh CM Chandrababu Naidu in 2017. The state government implements its Post Matric and Pre Matric Scholarships in the state through this portal, and it is a paperless and digital platform.
This article will discuss the Jnanabhumi Student login, the Application procedure to apply for Jnanabhumi Scholarship 2023, Scholarship Status Check, Hall Ticket details, and other information.
Jnanabhumi Portal Overview:
|Name of the Portal||Jnanabhumi Portal|
|Name of the Department||Social Welfare Department|
|Name of the State||Andhra Pradesh|
|Beneficiaries||SC, ST, OBC & Disabled Students|
|Purpose||To Providing Scholarships|
Jnanabhumi Login Process – Student Login:
Jnanabhumi portal provides the facilities to log in using the User Id and Password of a student, employee, college, university, and RIO to enrol student details, through Jnanabhumi login credentials, check the status and make changes to the renewals information and complete student services. Suppose the student wants to check their scholarship status or any information regarding government departments, schools and colleges, hostels, and affiliation-related information. In that case, they must log in to the Jnanabhumi Portal. The following are the steps to log in to the portal.
- The student should open the official website of Jananabhumi. Ie., https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in
- The Jnanabhumi home page will appear; here, you can see a “Login” option at the top right side of the main page.
- You must click on the “Login” button and enter your “User ID”, “Password”, and “Captcha Code” shown on the screen and then click on the “Sign In” button.
- After signing into the portal, the student can see the website dashboard.
How To Recover/Reset Jnanabhumi Login Password?
If any student forgot their Jnanabhumi login credentials, he/she must follow the below steps to recover their username and password.
- Visit Jnanabhumi’s portal.
- On the main screen, the applicant should go to the “Login” option and click on it.
- The login window will open; click the “Forgot Password” link here.
- The next page will open; you must choose your identity from the drop-down list, enter your “Aadhaar No”, and click the “Get Verification Code” link.
- Then you will get a verification code on your Aadhaar-registered mobile number.
- Enter the same into the respective box and verify yourself.
- After that, you can able to change your password.
Procedure for Jnanabhumi Scholarship Status Check:
If the student submits the scholarship application form online and wants to know about the application status, they must follow the steps below.
- Open the Jnannabhumi official website.
- Firstly, the student must log in to the portal using his/her Jnanabhumi login credentials.
- After signing in to the portal, click the “Application Status” option.
- The view/print Scholarship Application Status page will open; you must enter your “Application Id” and click the “Get Application Status” button.
- Then the scholarship application status will appear on the screen, you can also take the printout of the page.
How To Check University or Board Exam Results On Jnanabhumi Portal:
The Jnanabhumi portal is an essential portal for students. Using this portal, they can check their University/Board exam results using the Jnanabhumi login credential. Anyone who wants to check the result must follow the steps below.
- Visit the Jnanabhumi official website.
- Now, go to the “Latest Updates” section on the home.
- Click on the “University/Board Exam Results” tab.
- Scroll down the page you will get the university’s names like “Sri Krishna Devaraya University”, “Dr BR Ambedkar University”, and “Krishna University”.
- You have to choose your university and press the “Semester Results” link according to your choice.
- The next page will appear; enter your “Hall Ticket Number” and click the “Get Data” button.
- Finally, the Results will appear on your screen.
Necessary Documents To Apply For Jananabhumi Scholarship Online:
Any student applying for Jananabhumi Scholarship online must have the following documents.
- White Ration Card
- Income Certificate
- Cast or Community Certificate.
- ID issued by Meeseva
- Aadhaar Card details of the student and parents.
- Bank Account Particulars
- Mobile Number
- Recent Passport Size Photographs
- Email ID
- Educational certificates with detailed Mark Sheet
Eligibility Criteria for Jnanabhumi Scholarship:
The eligibility criteria for students applying for Jnanabhumi Scholarship differ from Pre-Metric students to Post Metric students.
Pre-Matric Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
- Students from communities that fall under the SC, ST, BC, and Disability with an income cap of 2 lakhs per annum.
- For the 5th to 10th class, students belonging to the community SC/ST/Disabled are eligible.
- Students belonging to the BC community are eligible for applying 9th and 10th.
- They must study in schools the government manages, local bodies like municipalities, Zilla Parishad, Mandal, or Government-aided schools.
Post Matric Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
- The students must be studying at the post-matriculation or post-secondary level (Class 11 to PhD level) in a college affiliated with a recognized Board/University.
- They should belong to SC, ST, BC, Kapu, Minorities, EBC, and Differently-abled communities.
- The annual family income ceiling is two lakhs for students from SC/ST/Differently abled communities.
- The annual family income ceiling is one lakh for students from Backward Classes, Kapu, and Economically Backward classes.
- The annual family income cap for students coming from Minority communities is 1.5 lakhs for Rural areas and 2 Lakhs for Urban areas.
FAQs Related To Jnanabhumi Login Portal:
What is the official website of the Jnanabhumi Portal?
The official website of the Jnanabhumi portal is https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in.
What is the contact information of the Jnanabhumi portal?
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Toll-Free Number: 1902
Jnanabhumi, a student cum Educational Institution Management System. It is an exclusive online portal of the Government of Andhra Pradesh for implementing the various scholarship schemes offered by the different government departments. Through the Jnanabhumi portal, every year, the Andhra Pradesh Government disburses scholarships of 5000 crores to around 17 lakh students coming from various segments of society. This platform will drive change by leveraging the network of colleges, universities, and students.