IFMIS Telangana Gov In Login: the full form of IFMIS is Telangana’s Integrated Financial Management and Information System. The IFMIS is a platform that aims to improve the efficiency of the Telangana Government in managing the finances of the state, to have secured Management of data, deep analysis of current methods of financial management, and customized visual reporting of data. It provides different services like Payslips, Budget Volumes, Challans and Challan Forms, Challan Form for TSTSL, UTR Reports, Foreign Service Registration, Data wise and Bank Wise Reports, Cyber Treasury, e-seva, etc., The government of Telangana also introduced a mobile application IFMIS. It is more advanced and also capable of providing all the services provided by the IFMIS Telangana Website.
IFMIS Telangana Gov In Login Procedure:
The user must have registered over the website to log in to the IFMIS Telangana Portal. The official website of IFMIS Telangana is https://ifmis.telangana.gov.in. The procedure to log in to IFMIS Mobile Application is as follows:
- Open the Official website of IFMIS Telangana https://ifmis.telangana.gov.in.
- You can see the user login section on the left side of the webpage.
- It will ask you to enter the ‘UserName’ and ‘Password’.
- After entering the Username and Password, enter the security code or the Captcha in the given space. Then click on ‘SIGN IN’.
- Then you will log in to the IFMIS Telangana portal and be allowed to use the services provided over the IFMIS Telangana Website.
Forget/Reset Password: IFMIS Telangana Gov In Login
- There is a chance of users forgetting the profile’s password on the website. So here is the procedure to reset the password of your profile.
- Open the official website of IFMIS Telangana Portal https://ifmis.telangana.gov.in.
- Then can view the main page of the website. On the left side of the webpage, you can see the login section, and below that, you can see “Forgot Password”.
- Click on it to reset your password.
- It will take you to another page asking to enter your ‘UserName’. Enter your username and click on “Send OTP”.
- An OTP will be received at the registered email address or mobile number.
- It will take you to another webpage and will ask you to enter the OTP received.
- After entering the OTP, it will ask you to create a new password and again use your profile on the HRMS Telangana Portal.
How To Download Pay Slip Using IFMIS Telangana Gov In Login?
The website provides many services online, including letting the user request their payslip download. The procedure to download the payslip from the IFMIS Telangana portal is as follows:
- Start with typing the URL of the IFMIS Telangana Main page. https://ifmis.telangana.gov.in and press Enter.
- Then it will display the home page. Now login to the portal from the login section displayed on the left side of the portal’s main page.
- Then you can view the home page of the IFMIS Telangana portal. On the top of the page, a few options will be visible. Select the “Payslips”.
- There it will ask you to select the search mode in which the user payslip will be searched. That is Employee Code or Account Number. Select the “Employee code” for Employee pay slips. Then it will ask you to ‘Enter Employee code’; the unique code is given to every Government employee of Telangana.
- Then enter the security code or Captcha in the given space and click ‘search’.
- Then it will display some details of your job and ask you to click “Send OTP” to view the Payslips. You will receive an OTP to the registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP in the given space to validate your details and allow you to choose the payslip you need.
- Select the year and month from the given list and click the payslip link.
- A payslip information will be displayed on the screen.
- It allows you to view, download and print the payslip. You can perform the actions depending on your requirement.
IFMIS Telangana Mobile Application:
As Technology advances, Telangana’s government made a Mobile application to bring the availability of services from table to hand, which means the availability of services from the computer to the availability of services on mobile phones. The procedure to download, install, register, and use the mobile application is as follows:
- The name of the official mobile application is “IFMIS(Govt. Of Telangana)”.
- Download and install the application on your mobile number.
- Log in to the application with your UserName and Password.
- Then link your mobile number to the IFMIS mobile application to get notifications anytime and anywhere.
- You can apply on the mobile application for all the services you are eligible for and check the application status on the IFMIS mobile application.
Eligibility To Access IFMIS Telangana Gov In Login Portal :
The People who want to access the IFMIS Telangana Portal must meet the following conditions to gain eligibility to access or login into it:
- The person must be a permanent citizen of Telangana state.
- The person must be working for the government of Telangana.
- The person must have a profile registered in his/her name in the IFMIS Telangana Portal.
- The pensioners, the retired employees of the Telangana Government, can also use the website and the mobile application.
IFMIS Telangana Gov In Login – https://ifmis.telangana.gov.in/:
The main aim of the IFMIS Telangana Website is to provide technology to the citizens and employees of Telangana, which acts as a perfect tool to provide solutions to the financial management of the government of Telangana. The website also provides strong security for the data given to it. It improved the efficiency of activities and increased the transparency of government. The IFMIS website is designed with features such as Blockchain security, Cloud-Based Services, Real-Time Payment, Advanced mobile Application, Data Analytics, Financial Intelligence, etc.