EPDS Haryana RC Details: The Electronic Public Distribution System (EPDS) Haryana Portal has been introduced by the Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department, Government of Haryana.
The Public Distribution System (PDS) in the state supports the delivery of food grains and the distribution of essential commodities to many poor people regularly at a discounted price through a network of Fair Price Shops. A 9633 Fair Price Shops network claims to provide goods to around 12157526 people and 3039008 families each year.
This article covers EPDS Haryana Online login, using the portal for Ration Card download, Address Change, Member Addition, and more.
EPDS Haryana RC Details Overview:
|Name of the Article||EPDS Haryana Ration Card|
|Name of the Department||Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Affairs Department.|
|Name of the State||Haryana|
|Purpose||Providing ration card facilities to all those citizens who are economically weak.|
|Beneficiaries||All eligible citizens of Haryana State.|
How To Sign Into EPDS Haryana Portal For RC Details:
The following are the steps to sign in to the Electronic Public Distribution System, Haryana portal.
- Open the official website of the EPDS Haryana Portal.
- Go to the “Account” section on the navigation bar and press the “Sign In” option.
- Sign in page will open; here, you have to enter “User Name,” “Password,” and “Captcha.”
- Click the “Sign In” button once you have entered your login information.
- Then you will be singing into the EPDS Haryana Portal.
How To Download Haryana Ration Card On EPDS Haryana Portal?
The following are the steps to download a Ration card in EPDS Haryana Portal.
- Visit the EPDS Haryana’s Portal.
- Press the “Search Ration Card” tab under the “Citizen Corner” section on the home screen.
- Search Ration Card page will open; here, enter your “PPP Family Id” and “Captcha” and then click on the “Get Member Details” button.
- Then the ration card will appear on the screen. You can check the details and download the ration card.
How To Change RC Details Using EPDS Haryana Portal?
The following are the steps to change the address on the ration card using EPDS Haryana Portal.
- Open the EPDS Haryana’s Portal.
- Press on the “Grievance” tab on the navigation bar.
- You must choose Grievance Category as the “Address to be Changed” option on the next screen.
- A notification stating, “For this grievance, please Click here” will appear. You have to click on that link.
- You will be redirected to the Parivar Pehchan Patra Grievance Redressal page.
- You must enter either “PPP ID” or “Aadhaar Number” here.
- Then click on the “Get OTP” button.
- You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP; the application form will open on the next page.
- You must select the grievance type on the application form as the “Address to be Changed” option.
- You must update the new address on the application form and upload the latest address proof document.
- You must verify the details and then submit the application form.
- In this way, you can change your address on the ration card.
How To Add Members On Ration Card Using EPDS Portal?
If the citizens of Haryana want to add a member to their ration card, they must follow the below steps.
- Go to the EPDS Haryana’s Portal.
- You must click the “Grievance” tab on the home screen.
- Now, choose the Grievance Category as the “Member to be Added” option.
- On the next screen, you will be notified: “For this type of grievance, please click here.”
- You must press that link; then, the Parivar Pehchan Patra Grievance Redressal page will open.
- On this page, you will get two options, i.e., you must enter your Parivar Pehchan Patra (PPP) ID or Aadhaar Number.
- You have to choose any one option and hit on the “Get OTP” link.
- After hitting the OTP button, you will receive an OTP to your registered mobile number. You must enter that OTP and then click on “Submit.”
- An application form will open; you must choose the grievance type as “Add Member.”
- Now, you have to enter the new member details, upload the Aadhaar card of that new member, and then submit the application form.
- In this way, you can add the member to Ration Card.
Necessary Documents To Apply For EPDS Haryana Ration Card:
If you want to apply for a ration card, you have to submit the following documents.
- Aadhaar Card
- Recent Passport Size Photograph
- LPG Gas Connection
- Electricity Bill
- Water Bill
- Voter ID
- Pan Card
- Income Certificate
- Bank Passbook
- Driving Licence
Types of EPDS Haryana Ration Cards:
Above Poverty Line (APL):
The APL ration card is available for families who are not considered below the poverty line. Residents of Bihar have the option to apply for this particular type of ration card. The APL ration card colour is Orange. There is no fixed income for this ration card.
Below Poverty Line (BPL):
BPL ration card is issued for families coming below the poverty line. The annual income of families below the poverty line should be less than Rs.10000/-. Red is the color of the BPL Ration card.
Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY):
Authorities issue AAY Ration card to very low-income families with weaker economic conditions. They can apply for this Ration Card if there is no fixed or no income. AAY Ration cards are Yellow.
Other Priority Household (OPH):
The OPH Ration Card is issued to Government officials, with the OPH Ration card colour Khaki.
EPDS Haryana is an online portal that provides various services related to food security to the citizens of Haryana, including information about the Haryana ration card. Through this portal, you can check your ration card details, such as the name of the head of the family, the number of family members, the type of ration card, etc. If you want to change your address, add a member, delete a member, surrender the ration card, etc., you can easily do it with this portal. The EPDS Haryana portal is a useful resource for citizens to access important information related to the state’s food security and welfare schemes.