JNB Nivas Login: It is an online portal for Residential schools and the Government of Andhra Pradesh hostels. It aims to provide financially backward students with education, food, and accommodation. The full form of JNB is Janma Bhumi. The URL to get into the official website of JNB Nivas is https://jnbnivas.apcfss.in. APCFSS(Andhra Pradesh Center for Financial Systems and Services) designed and developed this website. The website’s home page displays information on Student Information, Dashboard, and List of District Officers SC Welfare Department. It also displays the information chart comprising Departments, Number of Institutes, Total Number of Students Joined, Total number of students attending, Number Of Employees, Employee Attendance, and Consumption Amount.
JNB Nivas Login For Biometric Attendance:
To log in to this website initially, the user must have registered with this website so that they can get access to use the website. For now, let us see the login procedure for JNB Nivas Biometric Attendance:
- Open the official website of JNB Nivas https://jnbnivas.apcfss.in
- Then it displays the main page of the website.
- You have to find the “Login” button and click on it there. You can see it on the top right corner of the webpage of JNB Nivas.
- After clicking on Login, it will display two options. They are “Login for Biometric Attendance” and “Login for Attendance for Diet”.
- You have to click on “Login for Biometric Attendance”.
- Then it will display a login section.
- There it will ask you to enter the User Id and Password.
- Enter them and click on “Login”. Then it will take you to the website and provide Biometric attendance options.
JNB Nivas Login For Attendance Diet And Others:
A user can access this website only after completion of the registration procedure. After the registration procedure, the user will be given a chance to create their user id and password. So let us see the procedure to log in for Attendance Diet and others:
- Enter the URL https://jnbnivas.apcfss.in to enter the website of JNB Nivas.
- Then you can see the main page of the JNB Nivas website.
- Then you must click the “Login” button on the webpage’s top right corner.
- After clicking Login, two options will be displayed, and you must choose one.
- The options are “Login for Biometric Attendance” and “Login for Attendance Diet”.
- You have to click on “Login For Attendance Diet and Others”.
- There it will ask you to enter the User Id and Password.
- Enter them and type the system-generated Security code or Captcha in the given space in the Login Section.
- Then you will be taken to the website, which provides options for recording the attendance for Diet and Others.
Department Wise Bill Abstract Of JNB Nivas:
- Open the link https://jnbnivas.apcfss.in. It will take you to the homepage of JNB Nivas Official Website.
- Then you can view the home page of the JNB Nivas Website.
- Now login to the website with your User id and Password. Then you will be taken to the website of JNB Nivas.
- There on the top of the webpage, you can see the options.
- You must select the “Department Wise Bill Abstract” among those options.
- Then it will display the report on your screen.
How To Download Gandiva Report Using JNB Nivas Login?
- Open the official website of Andhra Pradesh Residential Schools and Hostels- JNB Nivas https://jnbnivas.apcfss.in/
- Then Login to the Website with your User Id and Password.
- Then you can view the Homepage of JNB Nivas.
- On the top of the webpage, options like Home, GANDIVA REPORT, NAIPUNYA VIKASAM, Department Wise Bill Abstract, About Us, and Contact US.
- There you have to click on GANDIVA REPORT. Then it will display the report with details like eligible students, battery test, percentage, etc.,
- Now you have to select a department from the given options:
- SW Hostels
- TWD Ashram Schools
- SW Residential Schools
- TW Residential Schools
- Select one among the above options and then select the district from the given drop-down list of districts.
- Then select the Mandal in which you want to view the GANDIVA Report.
- Here it will display all the names of hostels maintained by the government of Andhra Pradesh in that Mandal.
- Now choose the hostel name that you want and click ok. This will display every student’s marks in alphabetic order in the hostel.
- It also displays some other details like 30m flying, starting board jump, medicine ball put, flexibility test, 200m run, hand-eye coordination, vertical jump, 6*10 shuttle, etc.,
- You can view the details mentioned above in the report displayed.
JNB Nivas Naipunya Vikasam Report:
A general Naipunya Vikasam Abstract Report consists of details like Department, Hostel/School Count, IT&CT, English Life Skills, Number of Students Admitted, Number of Students Present, and Percentage. Now if you want to view or download the Naipunya Vikasam Report, then follow the below Procedure:
- Open the official website of JanmaBhumi Nivas- https://jnbnivas.apcfss.in.
- Now you can view the homepage of JNB Nivas on your computer screen.
- It will display some options on the top of the webpage.
- Select “NAIPUNYA VIKASAM” from those options.
- Select one among SW Hostels, TWD Ashram Schools, SW Residential, and TW Residential.
- Now you have to select the count of the Hostels or Schools.
- Then it will display the report with the details like hostel names, IT trainers, CT trainers, English Skills trainer, Life Skills trainer, number of students enrolled, number of students attending, attendance percentage, etc.,
- You can view the report and also download it onto your computer.
JNB Nivas Login – https://jnbnivas.apcfss.in/:
The main objective of Janma Bhumi Nivas is to provide education, food, and accommodation to financially backward students. Jnanabhumi Portal issues scholarships for Students in Andhra Pradesh. The JNB website provides much information regarding the institute’s requirements, courses and benefits. It provides a step-by-step guide to getting admission into the college. Apart from this, it also provides information regarding the admissions test, etc. The Andhra Pradesh Center for Financial Systems and Services maintains the website. It is the only website that helps students get information regarding all the schools and hostels in Andhra Pradesh. The website also has a section to post your comments and queries.