GMC Property Tax Payment: Are you a property owner in Guwahati and wondering how to pay your property taxes? Well, look no further because the Guwahati Municipal Corporation (GMC) has made it easier than ever to pay your property taxes online.
With the https://gmcpropertytax.com/ portal, you can pay your taxes conveniently and hassle-free. As a highly skilled assistant specializing in digital marketing and content writing, I am here to guide you through the process of paying your property taxes using the GMC portal.
In this article, we will walk you through the step-by-step process of registering on the portal, calculating your property tax, and making the payment. So, let’s get started and ensure that you pay your GMC property taxes on time and without any complications!
How To Pay GMC Property Tax? (Using Quick Pay Option)
Are you looking to pay your property tax? Quick Pay is the perfect solution for you! Quick Pay allows you to conveniently pay your property tax online. Here are the steps you need to follow to make your payment:
- First, you need to go to the URL Quick Pay, which is https://gmcpropertytax.com/.
- Once you’re on the page, you will need to enter your “Holding Number” and click “Go”.
- This will redirect you to a page where you can see all the bill details, including the arrear amount or the amount against each quarter.
- Next, you’ll need to check the checkboxes (square boxes) against the arrear bill or quarter bill for which you want to make the payment, then click “PAY NOW”.
- You will then be taken to a confirmation page. If you are sure you want to make the payment, click “Confirm”.
- You will then be redirected to the payment gateway.
- It’s important that you do not “back” or “refresh” the page at this moment.
- You will need to choose the payment method (e.g. debit card, credit card, internet banking, etc.).
- Then, provide the required information and click “Make Payment” to proceed.
- After making payment your receipt will be automatically generated for future reference.
It’s that easy! Guwahati Municipal Corporation (GMC) Quick Pay is the best way to quickly and conveniently pay your property tax online. So, what are you waiting for? Start making your property tax payments today with Quick Pay!
How To Request For Refund In Guwahati Municipal Corporation Property Tax?
Sometimes it is possible, you might have paid the wrong amount may be higher. Or you might have asked to pay multiple times to pay your GMC property tax. Previously, getting a refund is a big task. But now, the Guwahati Municipal made things easy for you. Just follow the following simple steps and raise a request for your GMC property tax payment.
- Go to the official website i.e, https://gmcpropertytax.com/
- Click on the “Refund Request ” button.
- You will be redirected to another page.
- Enter the “Request Details”.
- It is mandatory to enter “Holding Number”, “Issue”, and “Mobile No.”.
- You can also upload, Bank Receipt (If you paid using the online method), or a Money Receipt (If you paid offline).
- After entering all the details, click on “Get OTP”.
- Now you will receive an OTP to your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP in its respective column and click on the “Verify” button.
- If the verification is successful, the “Submit” button will be enabled.
- Click on the “Submit” button, you raise your Request for Refund for Guwahati Municipal Corporation (GMC) Property Tax.
How To Search Your Property Number And Pay GMC Property Tax?
The following are the steps to pay Property Tax in GMC, Assam
- The citizen should visit the official website of Guwahati Municipal Corporation, Government of Assam. The official website is https://gmcpropertytax.com/
- Click on the “Click Here to search your Holding Number”.
- Now you will be redirected to another pay, where you need to select either “Holding Number” or “Mobile No.”
- By selecting the Holding Number, you can directly enter the Holding Number and click on the “Check” button to get the details about your property.
- By selecting the Mobile Number, you can get a list of property details that are linked to the mobile number which you entered.
- Select the appropriate property holding number, you fetch the details of that particular property.
How To Generate Receipt For GMC Property Tax Payment?
- Visit the official website i.e, https://gmcpropertytax.com/
- Scroll down and click on “Generate Receipt for Property Tax Payment”.
- Now you will be redirected to a page, where you need to enter the Assessment Key.
- Click on the “Check” button to get the Money Receipt for Old User.
- Verify the details, and download the receipt of your GMC Property Tax.
FAQs On How to Pay Property Tax In GMC (Guwahati Municipal Corporation) Assam:
What are the Eligibility Criteria to Pay Property Tax in Assam?
Any person who owns property in Guwahati Municipal Area has to pay Property Tax to Guwahati Municipal Corporation.
How to Pay Property Tax in Assam?
- Register yourself. You will get an Id and password.
- You can pay online or in the Guwahati Municipal Corporation offices or at assigned banks.
Whom to Contact if any kind of issue regarding using online payment?
Guwahati Municipal Office
Panbazar, Guwahati – 1
Phone No : +918811007000
Email Id : email@example.com
Property Tax is the most important out-of-pocket expense for many people who own a home. If you are one of these people, then the best way to avoid paying this significant amount out of your pocket is to register yourself with Guwahati Municipal Corporation. The registration process is easy and hassle-free. Once you are registered, you will receive your nametag which you can display on your property as proof that you paid your GMC property tax.
Residents of Guwahati (and other parts of the Northeast) who possess a home or piece of land should register with the Guwahati Municipal Corporation in order to receive a nametag that can be displayed on the property as evidence of the payment of GMC property tax.
So, what are you waiting for? Register yourself today with Guwahati Municipal Corporation and ensure that you pay your GMC property taxes on time!