IMC Property Tax – Itanagar Municipal Corporation: Paying property tax is an essential responsibility for every property owner, and if you own a property in Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh, you will have to pay your taxes to the Itanagar Municipal Corporation (IMC). But, not everyone is familiar with the process of paying property tax to the IMC, and it can be quite overwhelming at times.
However, with the right guidance and information, the process can be a breeze. In this article, we will provide you with a step-by-step guide on how to pay your property tax to the IMC in Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh. So, if you are a property owner in Itanagar, and are wondering how to pay your property taxes, keep reading, and we’ll help you through the process.
Know Your Property Tax Dues In Itanagar Municipal Corporation (IMC)?
If you would like to find out your Property Tax Dues, then you can do so by visiting the official website of the Itanagar Municipal Corporations, Arunachal Pradesh Government.
- Visit the official website address is www.imc.arunachal.gov.in.
- Once you are on the homepage, you will have to select the ‘Property Tax’ option under the ‘Online Payments’ tab.
- The ‘Property Tax’ page will open up, where you will have to enter your address, property tax number, or ward number in the respective fields.
- After you have entered all the details, click on the ‘Search’ button.
- This will redirect you to the ‘Property Search Dialogue’ box. Here, you will be able to select your property to find out your dues.
- Once you have made the selection, click on the ‘Search’ button which will redirect you to the payment section.
- Here, you will have to click on the ‘Pay Tax’ option and the paid amount will be displayed on the screen.
This process will help you to know your Property Tax Dues.
Pay Your IMC Property Tax – Itanagar Municipal Corporation, Arunachal Pradesh:
- First, you should begin by visiting the official website of the Itanagar Municipal Corporation, Arunachal Pradesh Government. This can be found at www.imc.arunachal.gov.in.
- Once you have navigated to the home page, you will need to select the Property Tax option which can be found under the Online Payments tab.
- This will direct you to the Property Tax page on the website.
- On the Property Tax page, you will need to enter your address, property tax number, or ward number.
- Once you have entered this information you will need to click the search button.
- This will bring up a Property Search dialogue box in which you will need to select your property to find out what dues you owe.
- Once you have selected your property, you will need to click the search button again and this will direct you to the payment section.
- In the payment section you will need to click the ‘Pay Tax’ option and the paid amount will then be displayed on the screen.
- To start, you will have to click on the ‘Make Payment’ option.
- Once you do so, you will be presented with the three payment options. You can choose UPI, Credit/Debit Card, or Net Banking, whichever is more convenient for you.
- After selecting the payment option, you will have to enter all the necessary details for the payment.
- Ensure that all details are correct and accurate so that the payment is successful.
- Once the payment is done, you will be redirected to the payment confirmation page with an acknowledgment number.
Now, you have successfully paid your Property Tax to the Itanagar Municipal Corporation, Arunachal Pradesh Government.
How To Calculate IMC Arunachal Pradesh Property Tax?
The Itanagar Municipal Corporation, Arunachal Pradesh Government, provides a property tax calculator on their official website, www.imc.arunachal.gov.in, for citizens to check their property tax. The calculation of Arunachal Pradesh Property Tax is based on various parameters such as the property’s age, plinth area, zonal location of the area, residential or non-residential status, construction type, and other factors. To know how Arunachal Pradesh Property Tax is calculated, follow the steps mentioned on the website.
- The candidate should visit the official website of the Itanagar Municipal Corporations, Arunachal Pradesh Government. The official website is www.imc.arunachal.gov.in
- The home page will appear, here you have to select ‘Property Tax Calculator ( to know the tax to be Levied )‘ under ‘Highlights Tab‘
- Here, you have to select ‘Property tax Auto Calculator‘
- The property tax calculator page will open, here you have to enter your District Name and Corporation / Municipality / NP and click on submit button
- Calculate Property Tax page will open, here you have to enter the required details like Measurements, IGRS Details, Floor number, Building Classification, Nature of usage, IGRS Classification, Construction Date, Plinth area, and Building Plan Plinth area
- After entering all the required information you have to click on the ‘Calculate’ button
- Finally, you will get the details. In this way, you can calculate property tax in Arunachal Pradesh.
Parameters For Annual Rental Value In Arunachal Pradesh:
The following are the parameters to calculate the Annual Rental Value in Arunachal Pradesh.
- Age of the Property
- Plinth Area
- Zonal location of the Property
- Residential / Non-Residential Status
- Type of Construction
- Other parameters applicable to particular situations
FAQs Related To IMC Property Tax In Arunachal Pradesh:
What is the official website of Property Tax in Arunachal Pradesh?
The official website of the Itanagar Municipal Corporations, Arunachal Pradesh Government is www.imc.arunachal.gov.in
What is the eligibility to pay Property Tax in Arunachal Pradesh?
People should be Indian citizens and the age should be of 18 years.
What is the Validity of the Property Tax Document in Arunachal Pradesh?
The property tax document is valid for one year only. Every year, people should renew it.
What are the instructions to pay the Property Tax in Arunachal Pradesh?
The following are the instructions to pay the property tax in Arunachal Pradesh.
- You can pay property tax in person and online
- You should have valid property tax particulars
How was the property tax amount calculated to pay Property tax in Arunachal Pradesh?
In Arunachal Pradesh, the property tax amount is calculated based on the residential area.
The state governments collect, distribute and distribute this vital tax revenue. Which is used to fund important public services such as education, healthcare, and social safety nets. Among others – among the local governments in their states. Unlike other public services, however, such as national taxes and subsidies, the central government has a hands-off approach to the process of collecting and distributing this money.
While it provides certain guidelines and policies, it leaves the process to the state governments. Which means many of them are not well-equipped to handle this responsibility. The states, in turn, rely on local governments for the collection and distribution of this money. Which is the responsibility of the Itanagar Municipal Corporation (IMC). This can lead to problems when these local governments are inefficient, corrupt, and/or insufficient in their capacity to handle the responsibilities.