MCL Ludhiana Water Bill: Ludhiana is located in Punjab in Northern India. In Punjab, Ludhiana is the most populated and rapidly growing metropolitan city. The population of Ludhiana is more than 45 lakhs, and it is one of the biggest Municipal Corporations in Punjab State and stands on the south bank of the Sutlej River.
The Citizens of Ludhiana have to pay the water bill to Ludhiana Municipal Corporation. The residents of Ludhiana can pay their water supply and sewerage bills online at the official website of Ludhiana Municipal Corporation. Some various applications or websites have simplified the process of bill payments for the residents of Ludhiana. Using these platforms, users can pay their water bills anywhere and anytime.
This article will discuss how to pay the water bill in Ludhiana Municipal Corporation using Ludhiana Municipal Corporation Portal, TalkCharge App, Amazon Pay, etc., and how to apply for New Water Connection in Ludhiana Municipal Corporation.
How To Pay MCL Ludhiana Water Bill Using MC Ludhiana Portal?
The following are the steps on how to pay the water bill in Ludhiana Municipal Corporation using the Ludhiana Municipal Corporation Official website:
- The Citizen should visit the official website of Ludhiana Municipal Corporation. i.e.,mcludhiana.gov.in.
- After opening the website home screen will appear; go to the ‘Services’ tab and click on it.
- Here you have to select ‘Online Services’. The next page will open; click the ‘Water & Sewerage E – Payment ‘option.
- E – Seva Punjab Login page will open; if you are a registered user, you can log in using your login credentials.
- You must click the ‘Sign Up Now’ button if you are not a registered user.
- E-Seva Punjab Register form will open; here, you must enter the required details like your First Name, Last Name, Email ID, Mobile Number, and Password, Re-enter the Password and enter the captcha given on the screen, and then click on the ‘Register ‘button.
- After clicking the Register button, you will get an activation code on your mobile number and email ID.
- After registration back to the login page and log in by entering your User name and password, enter the captcha given on the screen, and then click on the ‘Login ‘button.
- After login, check your water bill details and make the payment.
Pay MC Ludhiana Water Bill In Ludhiana Municipal Corporation Using TalkCharge App:
The following are the steps on how to pay the water bill in Ludhiana Municipal Corporation using TalKCharge App:
- Open the official website of the TalkCharge App or download the TalkCharge App and complete the sign-in process.
- After login, click Recharge / Bill pay; if you are navigating through the app.
- Then you must click on the ‘Water ‘symbol and select your operator as “Municipal Corporation Ludhiana.”
- Afterward, you must enter the required details like Consumer Number, Mobile Number, and Email ID and click ‘Continue. ‘
- Then the water bill details will appear; you have to check and pay your latest water bill payment to Ludhiana Municipal Corporation and select the mode of payment.
- You have to enter the amount to be paid and the necessary details.
- Finally, you must confirm your online water bill payment to the Ludhiana Municipal Corporation.
How To Pay MCL Ludhiana Water Bill In Ludhiana Municipal Corporation Using Amazon Pay?
The following are the steps to pay the water bill in ‘Ludhiana Municipal Corporation using Amazon Pay.
- Open the ‘Amazon App on your smartphone.
- Once you have logged in, you can see an option named ‘Pay Bills’ Click on it.
- The ‘Bill & Recharges’ page will open; go to the ‘Pay bills’ section and click on the ‘Water ‘icon.
- On the next page, choose the water board as ‘Municipal Corporation Ludhiana – Water, ‘enter the ‘Consumer Number, “Mobile Number, ‘and ‘Email ID, ‘then click ‘Fetch Bill.’
- Now you can see ‘Ludhiana Municipal Corporation’ water bills payment details like Customer Name, Bill Amount, and Due Date.
- You have to verify the details and proceed with the payment
- Once you complete the amount, you will get a notification of a successful Ludhiana Municipal Corporation Water Bill Payment
- You may also take the printout for the Ludhiana Municipal Corporation Water Bill Payment receipt of that transaction
- In this way, you can pay the water bill in Ludhiana Municipal Corporation using Amazon Pay
How To Apply For New Water Connection In Ludhiana Municipal Corporation?
The following are the steps to apply for New Water Connection in Ludhiana Municipal Corporation using the Ludhiana Municipal Corporation Official website.
- Open the official website of Ludhiana Municipal Corporation. i.e., mcludhiana.gov.in
- After opening the website, go to the ‘Services ‘tab and click on it
- After that, you have to press ‘Online Services. ‘The next page will open; here, you have to click on the ‘New Water & Sew Connections’ option
- The next page will open; you must select ‘New Water Connection. ‘
- Municipal Corporation Ludhiana, Suwidha Center page will open; you must choose the zone and block from the dropdown list.
- Upload the required documents like Self Declaration, Residential proof, Registry Copy / Sale Deed, TS1/House Tax no, Plumber Report, Copy of the latest Property tax return, and application form.
- And also you have to enter the Applicant’s Name, Father’s Name, UID, Address, Mobile No, Email ID, Water Running feet, Select water road type, plot Area, and also select the type of use as ‘Residential. ‘
- After that, the amount details are already mentioned on the screen as Rs.600/-. If you have any courier charges enter the charges and click on the ‘Re- Calculate Total’ button, and you have to enter remarks, if any.
- Finally, enter the captcha which is given on the screen, and then click on the ‘Proceed ‘button.
- Then your application will be submitted; after a few days, a concerned officer from Ludhiana Municipal Corporation will contact you regarding your New Water Connection.
MCL Ludhiana Water Bill – https://mcludhiana.gov.in/:
The Water Sector covers some of Ludhiana’s most important aspects of human life, including drinking water and sanitation. In Ludhiana, more than 11 lakh consumers are affected by the lack of access to clean drinking water. In addition, there are more than 250 thousand people who are dependent on tube wells as their main source of drinking water.
The problem of providing water and sewerage services to the people of Ludhiana is huge. The solution to this problem will involve the implementation of a well-planned Urban Water Supply & Sewerage System over the next 5-10 years. Building borewells and tube wells can greatly help, but urban development and improving existing systems are equally important.