PM Kusum Yojana: The Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE) has launched the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Urja Suraksha Evam Utthan Mahaabhiyan (PM KUSUM) Scheme for Farmers. This Scheme is a well-designed government scheme that aims to provide solar energy for irrigation purposes in agriculture. The Scheme provides financial assistance to farmers for setting up solar pumps, grid-connected solar power plants, and standalone solar pumps.
This article will discuss PM Kusum Solar Pump Yojana 2023 Registration & Login Process, Eligibility Criteria, Necessary Document Details, and other information. The Overview of PM Kusum Solar Pump Yojana 2023 is given below.
PM Kusum Yojana 2023 Overview:
|Name of the Organization||Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE)|
|Name of the Scheme||Pradhan Mantri Kisan Urja Suraksha evam Utthan Mahaabhiyan (PM KUSUM)|
|Announced By||Central Government|
|Conducted By||Prime Minister of India, Shri. Narendra Modi|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Beneficiaries||The Farmers throughout the Country|
How To Register For PM Kusum Yojana Solar Pump?
PM Kusum means Pradhan Mantri Kisan Urja Suraksha Evam Utthan Maha Abhiyan to use the wasteland. It was launched by the Ministry of New and Renewable Energy ( MNRE ). As per the Scheme, Farmers will be provided with Solar Pumps for the extra power on the wasteland, and a 90 % subsidy will be given on the solar pumps. The following are the steps to Register Pradhan Mantri Kusum Solar Pump Yojana 2023.
- Firstly, Visit the Official Website of PM Kusum Yojana 2023. i.e., https://pmkusum.mnre.gov.in
- The home page will appear; click on the Online Registration option.
- The application form will open in front of you.
- After that, fill in all the required information like Name, Address, Aadhar Card Number, Mobile Number, etc.
- And also upload required documents like scanned copies of the Aadhaar Card and Bank Passbook, etc.
- Finally, click on the submit button. Then the application form will be submitted.
PM Kusum Solar Pump Yojana Login Process:
The Ministry of New and Renewable Energy ( MNRE ) has launched the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Urja Suraksha Evam Utthan Mahaabhiyan ( PM KUSUM ) Scheme for Farmers. The following are the steps to log in to PM Kusum Solar Pump Yojana 2023.
- Open the Official Website of PM Kusum Yojana 2023. i.e., https://pmkusum.mnre.gov.in
- Click on the “Login” Option on the top of the right side of the home page.
- After clicking that, it will ask for User Name and Password.
- Enter your User Name, Password, and Captcha Code, then click the Sign-In Option.
- Then the dashboard will appear on your screen, and you will get all the information about the loans, transactions, and application status here.
PM Kusum Yojana Solar Pump Helpline Number Details:
The PM Kusum Solar Pump Yojana 2023 Scheme is for Farmers, and it was launched by The Ministry of New and Renewable Energy ( MNRE ). In this Scheme, the Farmers are given the facility to contact and get help from the government, and also they can use the official Website of PM Kusum Solar Pump Yojana 2023. The official Website of PM Kusum Solar Pump Yojana 2023 is www.pmkusum.mnre.gov.in. Farmers who cannot visit the official website can call Helpline Number 18001803333. The PM Kusum Solar Pump Scheme 2023 contact number is 011 – 24365666. The detailed contact information for PM Kusum Solar Pump Yojana 2023 is below.
Ministry of New and Renewable Energy
Atal Akshay Urja Bhawan,
CGO Complex, Lodhi Road,
New Delhi – 110003, India
Mail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Number: 011 – 24365666
Helpline Number: 1800 180 3333
PM Kusum Solar Pump Yojana 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
The following are the eligibility criteria for PM Kusum Solar Pump Scheme 2023.
- The applicants should be Individual Farmers/groups of Farmers/cooperatives/panchayats / Farmer Producer Organisations ( FPO ) / Water User Associations (WUA ).
- The Farmer should have an ownership or lease of agricultural land.
- The Land on which the project is proposed to be installed should be within 5 km of the nearest electricity substation.
- The farmer should not default on any loan taken from any other financial institution.
- The Farmer should be willing to contribute a minimum of 10 % of the total cost of the solar pump, and the remaining amount will be provided as a subsidy.
PM Kusum Solar Pump Yojana 2023 Document Details:
If any Farmer wants to apply for PM Kusum Solar Pump Scheme 2023, he should apply through the official Website online only. For the application process, the candidates will need to provide some documents. The following are the Document details for PM Kusum Solar Pump Scheme 2023.
- Passport size Photo.
- Aadhaar Card.
- Mobile Number.
- Address Proof.
- Income proof.
- Income Certificate.
- Bank Account Passbook.
Loan Application Interest Form For Setting Up Solar Plant Under PM Kusum Solar Pump Yojana 2023 Details:
The following are the details about how to apply for a Loan Application Interest form for setting up a Solar Plant for PM Kusum Solar Pump Scheme 2023.
- Visit the Official Website of PM Kusum Scheme 2023. i.e., https://pmkusum.mnre.gov.in.
- The home page will appear. Click on the Loan Application Form for setting up Solar Plant under the PM Kusum Component link.
- The Loan application form will appear on your screen. You must enter all the mandatory information like Solar Plant and Connectivity Details, Applicant and Land Details, and Financial Details, and upload the documents.
- After entering all the details, finally enter the captcha code and click on the submit button.
This Scheme aims to add a Solar Capacity of 30,800 MW by 2022 with total Central financial support of RS. 34,422 Crore, including service charges to the implementing agencies. The Scheme consists of three components: Component A, Component B, and Component C. Component A are 10,000 MW of Solar Capacity through the installation of Small Solar Power Plants of Individual Plants of Capacity of up to 2 MW. Component B installs 20 Lakh Standalone Solar Powered Agriculture Pumps, and Component C is the Solarisation of 15 Lakh Grid – Connected Agriculture Pumps. Extension for PM KUSUM Scheme granted till 31st March 2026.