Hamraaz Web Login: The Indian Army developed Hamraaz Web, an online platform, to provide soldiers with convenient and secure access to their personal information and communication with superiors. This platform allows soldiers to access pay and service-related information, salary slips, and other financial details. Moreover, they can apply for leaves, even in remote areas, due to the portal’s availability on any internet browser.
This makes the process of applying for leave much simpler and faster. In addition, troops can also download important documents, such as their medical records and service documents, from the portal. This article will provide information regarding Admin Login, Personal Login, Sign Up Process, Forgot Password, Pay Calculator, and other information.
How To Sign Up On Hamraaz Portal?
If any soldiers want to use the services available on the Hamrazz portal, firstly, they must register on this portal. The following are the steps to register on the Hamraaz web portal.
- The soldier should visit the official website of Hamraaz. Ie., https://hamraazmp8.gov.in
- The home page will appear on the screen; you must click the “Sign Up” tab on the navigation bar.
- The Sign Up window will appear on the screen; enter your “PAN Number in Capital” and “Captcha Code” and then click on the “Submit” button.
- A new page will appear; you will be asked for your regimen number and other things.
- You can create your ‘User Name’ and ‘Password’ with this help.
- After that, you will be successfully registered on the portal.
- In this way, you can easily register on the Hamraaz web portal.
Hamraaz Web Portal Personal Login & Forgot Password Process:
After registration, the soldier can easily log in to the Hamraaz portal. The following are the steps for the Personal login process.
- Visit the official website of Hamraaz.
- On the home page, click the “Personal Login” on the navigation bar.
- A personal login window will appear on your screen.
- Enter your “User Name in Capital Letters”, “Password”, and “Captcha” code, and then click on the “Submit” button.
- Now, you will be successfully logged in to the portal.
- If you forgot your password, click the “Forgot Password” button below the login field.
- The forgot password window will appear; here, enter your “PAN Number in Capital” and “Captch Code” and then click on the “Submit” button.
- Now, you can be able to change your password.
Hamraaz Web Admin Login & Forgot Password Process:
If you are an admin and want to log in to the Hamraaz portal, follow the below procedure.
- Open the official website of Hamraaz.
- Click on the “Admin Login” tab on the home page.
- The Admin Login window will appear; here, enter your “User Name”, “Password”, and “Captcha Code”, and then click on the “Submit” button.
- In this way, you can easily login into the Hamraaz portal.
- If you forget your password, you must click on the ‘Forgot Password” under the login field, and you can change the password.
Pay Calculator Details On Hamraaz Portal:
The result generated by the pay calculator developed by MP-8 is for reference only. The sole responsibility of any decision made based on results given by the calculator shell rest with the individual concerned. No liability rests with the development agency of the calculator for incorrect or reduced pay fixation (if any). The following are the steps to learn about Pay Calculator details on the Hamrazz portal.
- Open the Hamraaz official website.
- Scroll down the home page and click on “Pay Calculator” on the left side of the home page.
- A Disclaimer appears on the next screen, read it carefully and click the “Yes” link to proceed.
- The Pay Calculator for Fixation of Pay on Promotion/MACP page will open; you must enter “Input Parameters” here.
- You must choose “Pay Level before Promotion/MACP”, “Basic Pay before Promotion/MACP”, “Date of Promotion/MACP”, and “Existing Date of Next Increment (DNI)” from the drop-down list and then click on “Submit” button.
- Then the results of “Option from Dt of Promotion” and “Option From Dt of Next Increment” will appear on the screen.
- In this way, you can calculate your Pay details.
- If you want to know about the “Pay Matrix” details, click on that, and you can find the result below.
Survey On Management of Retirement Benefits – Hamraaz Portal:
The people can also access the survey on the management of retirement benefits conducted by IIM, Bangalore, on behalf of the Indian Army. To know the details, follow the below steps.
- Visit the Hamraaz web portal.
- On the right side of the home, click on the “Click Here to Survey” link.
- The next screen will appear; here, you must choose “Gender”, “Age Group”, and “Highest Level of Education” and then click on the “Next Arrow” symbol.
- You will find some questions on the next screen. It would be best if you answered those questions.
- Finally, you will get the details about the survey on retirement benefits management.
How To Download Hamraaz Pay Slips From Hamraaz Portal?
To download the Hamraaz Pay slips for the particular month from Hamrazz Web Login, follow the steps below.
- Firstly, you should open the official website of Hamrazz.
- After login, you must click on the “Pay Slip” option.
- Select the month you want to download and click the “Submit” button.
- After that User’s Pay Slip will download in PDF format.
- If you want to view the Pay slip, enter your “Pay Slip Password”.
- Pay Slip Password is the first 4 letters of your PAN card and your enrolment date.
- Apart from this, you will see the option of Form 16. To download Hamraaz Form 16, choose the respective year and click on the ‘Download form-16’ option next to it.
- You can easily download your Hamraaz Pay Slips from Hamraaz Web Portal.
The Hamraaz Web portal provides soldiers with various services like access to the Army welfare schemes, Army establishments, and a helpline for soldiers needing assistance. The Hamraaz portal has proven to be an invaluable tool for soldiers serving in remote areas. This portal has simplified many administrative tasks that soldiers must undertake, making communication much easier. The Hamraaz portal has become an important part of the Indian Army’s digital arsenal, with its user-friendly interface and range of features.