RGRHCL Status Check: RGRHCL stands for Rajiv Gandhi Rural Housing Corporation Limited. It was introduced by the government of Karnataka. Rajiv Gandhi Housing Corporation Limited (RGRHCL) was established in 2000 with the objective of providing affordable housing to the economically weaker sections (EWS) and lower-income groups (LIG) of the society in the state.
The RGRHCL provides a range of housing programs for qualified recipients. Additionally, the organization offers support and advice to beneficiaries during the construction of their homes. To be eligible for the benefits provided by RGRHCL’s housing program, applicants must meet specific criteria. In this article, we will comprehensively outline the eligibility requirements for RGRHCL, how to check beneficiary status, log in details, required documentation for applying to this program, and other relevant information.
|Name of the Scheme
|Rajiv Gandhi Housing Corporation Limited
|Government of Karnataka
|Karnataka State Citizens
|To provide affordable houses to the economically weaker sections and lower-income groups
How To Login Into RGRHCL Portal?
If a citizen wants to use the services available on the RGRHCL portal, they need to log into the portal. To log in to the Rajiv Gandhi Housing Corporation Limited portal, you must follow the below steps.
- The applicant should visit the official website of the RGRHCL portal at https://ashraya.karnataka.gov.in
- The home screen will appear, here click on the “Login” tab on the navigation bar.
- On the next page, you have to choose your “District” from the drop-down list and click on the “Submit” button.
- Once you have selected your district, the relevant RGRHCL login page will appear on the next screen.
- Here, you must enter “User Name”, “Password”, and “Captcha” and then click on the “Login” button.
- Then you will be logged into the RGRHCL portal successfully.
How To Check RGRHCL Beneficiary Status?
You can check the beneficiary status of your RGRHCL housing application by following these steps.
- Visit the official website of Rajiv Gandhi Housing Corporation Limited.
- On the main screen, click on the “Beneficiary Status” tab on the navigation bar.
- The Beneficiary Status page will open, here you must select your “District” from the drop-down menu and enter the “Benf. Code” and then click on the “Submit” button.
- Then the beneficiary status of the RGRHCL application will appear on the screen.
How To View Reports On RGRHCL Portal?
- Visit the official website of RGRHCL. Ie., https://ashraya.karnataka.gov.in
- The home page will appear, here click on the “Report” tab on the navigation bar.
- The Reports page will open, here you have to select the report type and click on it.
- According to the report type the respective page will open, here you have to enter the necessary details like select your “District”, “Taluk”, “G.P/GP”, etc.
- The details will depend on the “Report Type” selected by you.
- After entering all the details click on the “View” button.
- Then the required information will appear on the screen.
RGRHCL Housing Schemes Details:
Rajiv Gandhi Housing Corporation Limited (RGHCL) offers various schemes to provide affordable housing to the economically weaker sections (EWS) and lower income groups (LIG) of the society in Karnataka. Some of the popular schemes available on the RGRHCL portal are mentioned below.
- Basava Housing Scheme.
- Devraj URS Housing Scheme.
- Ashraya Housing Scheme.
- Dr. B R Ambedkar Niwas Yojana.
- Chief Minister Multistorey Bangalore Housing Programme.
Eligibility Criteria For RGRHCL Housing Scheme:
The following are the eligibility criteria for the RGRHCL housing scheme.
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Karnataka.
- The applicant should belong to economically weaker sections or lower-income groups of society.
- The applicant should not own any other house or plot of land in their name or in the name of their family members in Karnataka.
- The applicant’s annual household income should not exceed the prescribed limit (ie., Rs. 32000/-) for the scheme.
- The applicant should not draw the facility of any other housing schemes.
- People living in huts and homeless are eligible for the scheme.
Necessary Document Details For RGRHCL Housing Scheme:
The following are the mandatory documents to apply for the RGRHCL housing scheme.
- Aadhaar Card or Voter Id card of the applicant and their family members.
- The income certificate of the applicant is issued by the Tahsildar or Revenue Officer.
- Cast certificate of the applicant (if applicable)
- Passport-size photographs of the applicant.
- Domicile certificate or Residence certificate of the applicant issued by the Tahsildar or Revenue officer.
- Age proof of the applicant.
Objectives Of RGRHCL Housing Scheme:
The main objectives of Rajiv Gandhi Rural Housing Corporation Limited (RGRHCL) are mentioned below.
- To provide affordable housing to the economically weaker sections and lower-income groups throughout the state.
- To promote cost-effective building technologies, especially in Rural areas through the strengthening of Nirmithi Kendras and establishing new Kendras.
- To increase transparency and efficiency in Management.
Rajiv Gandhi Rural Housing Corporation Limited Benefits:
- The RGRHCL provides affordable housing solutions to rural people in Karnataka.
- The corporation offers financial assistance to eligible beneficiaries to help them build or renovate their homes.
- It offers subsidized loans to eligible beneficiaries to help them finance the construction or renovation of their homes.
- And also it offers easy repayment options for the loans provided to beneficiaries.
- RGRHCL provides support to rural people by offering them housing solutions.
- The corporation has several schemes that cater specifically to rural people and aims to improve their living conditions.
- RGRHCL follows a transparent process for providing housing solutions to beneficiaries.
- Through the RCRHCL portal beneficiaries can apply for housing loans, check their eligibility, and track their application status.
- The RGRHCL encourages the construction of eco-friendly homes that are sustainable and environmentally friendly.
Rajiv Gandhi Rural Housing Corporation Limited (RGRHCL) Contact Information:
Cauvery Bhavan, 9th Floor, C & F Block,
K.G. Road, Bengaluru – 560 009.
Tel (O): 91-080-22106888, 91-080-23118888,
Email Id: email@example.com
The RGHCL housing scheme has been successful in providing affordable housing to the economically weaker section and low-income groups in Karnataka. Through this scheme, thousands of families benefited and improved their standard of living. The government has also taken steps to improve the implementation of the scheme by streaming the application process and providing timely assistance to the beneficiaries. And also the government’s efforts in implementing the scheme have been commendable, and it is expected that the scheme will continue to benefit more families in the future.