PMAY Gramin: The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) was launched by our current Prime Minister, Mr Narendra Modi, to provide housing loans at nominal rates to all poor people living in India. Under this PM Awas Yojana, the Government will provide home loans to Rural and Urban poor people at nominal rates and offer a subsidy on interest payable with EMI. The PM Awas Yojana Scheme (PMAY) is divided into two parts. They are Pradhana Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) for Gramin and Rural People and Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana for Urban People.
The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) for Gramin and Rural People is also called PMAY – G (PMAY Gramin), with the main motive to provide the best housing facilities to people living in rural areas. The PM Awas Yojana (PMAY) for Urban People is also known as PMAY – U and aims to help urban people obtain better homes. Some rules and regulations exist to get the loan and register for this PM Awas Yojana (PMAY Gramin) Scheme. This article will discuss the PM Awas Yojana (PMAY) 2023 list, How to apply Online, Download the online form, Eligibility Criteria, and the last application date.
How To Apply For PM Awas Yojana (PMAY Gramin) 2023 Online?
The following are the steps to apply for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY Gramin) 2023.
- The applicant should visit the official website of PM Awas Yojana i.e., https://pmaymis.gov.in/.
- You must complete the login process by entering “User Name”, “Password”, and “Captcha Code”.
- Under the Citizen Assessment option, you must select either Slum Dwellers or Benefit under 3 components according to your category.
- Then you must enter your Aadhaar card details and verify your Aadhaar card.
- Once your Aadhar card details are verified, you must fill in your accurate details in that portal.
- You will be redirected to the next page if the information is correct.
- Here, you must enter necessary information like your name, income, family members’ details, residential address, contact number, religion, etc.
- Finally, enter the captcha code and click on the submit option. Then your application will be submitted.
How To Download Online Form Of PM Awas Yojana (PMAY Gramin) 2023:
The following are the steps to download the online form for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY Gramin) 2023 online.
- You should visit the official website of PM Awas Yojana i.e., https://pmaymis.gov.in/.
- You must complete the Login process.
- Now, select the Citizen Assessment option, and from the drop-down menu, you have to select Print Assessment.
- You have to provide your basic details to print the form.
- You have to fill in the details as per the instructions given on the form. Ensure that the information you provide is accurate and up to date. Otherwise, your application will get rejected, and you cannot apply again.
- Finally, after filling in your details, click on the print option to download that form on your computer screen.
PM Awas Yojana (PMAY) 2023 Scheme Beneficiary Status Check:
- Open the official website of the PM Awas Yojana (PMAY) Scheme.
- Click on the “Search Beneficiary” tab on the navigation bar.
- Enter the “Aadhaar Number” on the next screen.
- After entering the Aadhaar number, click on the “Show” button.
- Then the beneficiary status details will appear on the screen.
Last Date To Apply For Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) 2023 Scheme:
The government announced the last date to apply for the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY Gramin) scheme was March 31st, 2022. Still, this date has been extended till December 31st, 2024, as conveyed by the Union Cabinet. And the total target has also been revised from 2 crore houses to 2.95 crore houses.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) 2023 Scheme Eligibility Criteria:
The eligibility criteria for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Scheme (PMAY Gramin) are below.
- The applicant’s age should be below 70 years.
- The candidate should neither have his own house nor should their family member own any home.
- The applicant should not avail of any prior subsidy from the central or state government for a home loan.
- The house built under the PM Awas Yojana Scheme will be owned by women or jointly with men.
- If the applicant belongs to an economically Weaker Section, his annual income is not exceeding 3 lakhs.
- If the applicant belongs to a low-income group, his annual income is not exceeding 6 lakhs.
- If the candidate belongs to the middle-income group I, his annual income is not exceeding 12 lakhs.
- If the candidate belongs to the middle-income group II, his annual income is not exceeding 18 lakhs.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) 2023 List:
The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY Gramin) 2023 list is below. The below-mentioned list is taken from the government’s official website.
|S. No.||State name||MoRD Target||Sanctioned||Registered||Completed|
|9||JAMMU AND KASHMIR||201230||196218||235818||112951|
|27||ANDAMAN AND NICOBAR||1631||1347||1576||1174|
|28||DADRA AND NAGAR HAVELI||6763||5544||6105||3239|
|29||DAMAN AND DIU||68||47||50||13|
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) State Wise List:
|Jammu & Kashmir||54,600||12%|
|Andaman & Nicobar||612||3%|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||4,320||51%|
|Daman and Diu||1,233||61%|
The PM Awas Yojana Scheme (PMAY Gramin) is an excellent initiative by the government of India to provide affordable housing to urban and rural people. The scheme provides financial assistance to eligible beneficiaries and offers various benefits to help them fulfil their dream of owning a house.