SBI PO Notification 2023: The State Bank of India (SBI) officially announced the recruitment of Probationary Officers (PO) in their organization, and this is referred to as the SBI PO Notification. The SBI PO Notification provides important information about the eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, application process, and important dates related to recruitment.
The State Bank of India (SBI) is expected to release the SBI PO Notification for 2023 in September 2023 to recruit vacancies for Probationary Officers (PO) in different offices of SBI in India. Once the officials release the notification, candidates can check the SBI PO Notification 2023 pdf on the SBI Career page of the official SBI website.
SBI PO Notification 2023 Details:
The State Bank of India is going to recruit prospective candidates who want to join there as Probationary Officers (POs). The SBI PO Notification 2023 is expected to release in September 2023. The application form is expected to be made available between September and October 2023. The selection process of SBI PO comprises Prelims, Mains, Psychometric tests, Interviews, and Group Excercise. SBI will conduct the prelims exam of PO in December 2023 and hold the main exam in January 2024. Candidates must qualify for each of the three stages to be selected for Probationary Officer positions in SBI branches.
SBI PO Notification 2023 Overview:
|Organization Name.||State Bank of India.|
|Posts Name.||Probationary Officer.|
|Mode of Exam.||Online (Computer-Based Test).|
|Salary.||Rs. 65,780 – Rs. 68,580 per Month.|
|Job Location.||Across India.|
Important Dates – SBI PO Notification 2023:
The State Bank of India (SBI) has not released the SBI PO Notification 2023. Candidates will know about the online registration and exam dates once the official notification is released. The following are the expected important dates of SBI PO Notification 2023.
|SBI PO Notification 2023.||September 2023.|
|Online Application Starts from||September 2023.|
|Last Date of Online Application||October 2023.|
|Fee Payment Last Date.||October 2023.|
|SBI PO Admit Card 2023 Release Date (Prelims).||To be notified.|
|SBI PO Prelims Exam 2023 Date.||TBA.|
|SBI PO Prelims Result 2023 Date.||To be notified.|
|SBI PO Prelims Score Card 2023||TBA.|
|SBI PO Mains Exam Date.||To be notified.|
|Interview (or Group Excericses)||To be notified.|
|Declaration of Final Result.||TBA.|
SBI PO Vacancy List – SBI PO Notification 2023:
The SBI Authorities will announce the information regarding the SBI PO Vacancy 2023 along with the SBI PO Notification 2023. In the year 2022, SBI announced a total of 1673 Probationary Officer vacancies for the FY 2022-2023 along with the SBI PO Notification 2022. View the category-wise vacancy for the year 2022. The officials will publish the details of the SBI PO Vacancy 2023 when they release the official notification.
|SBI PO Vacancy 2022|
|Regular||240||120||432||One Hundred Sixty.||648||1600|
|SBI PO Vacancy (PWD Category)|
|Category||LD (Learning Disabilities)||VI (Vision Impairment)||HI (Hearing Impairment)||d & e|
Eligibility Criteria – SBI PO Notification 2023:
- Nationality: The applicant must be an Indian Citizen, a subject of Nepal or Bhutan, a Tibetan refugee who had already established permanent residence in India before 1st January 1962, or a person of Indian origin who has migrated from either Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, or Vietnam intending to reside permanently in India.
- Age Limit: The Candidates’ age limit must be 21 to 30 years. Candidates from the reserved category are given a relaxation of the upper age limit.
- Education Qualification: Graduation is the minimum educational qualification for the exam. Candidates in their final year/semester may also submit a provisional application for the exam. If called for an interview, these candidates must present their pass certificate of graduation.
- Number of Attempts: There is also a limit to the number of attempts. The maximum number of chances is fixed for each category. Candidates who have used all the chances are not eligible to apply for SBI PO posts. The number of attempts for the General/ESW is 4, the General/EWS (PWD) is 7, the OBC/OBC (PWD) is 7, and the SC/SC (PWD)/ST/ST (PWD) is no restriction.
SBI PO 2023 Application Fee Details:
Once paid SBI PO application fee charges are non-refundable and cannot be in reserve for another examination or selection. In the below table, the category-wise SBI PO application fee charges are mentioned.
|SC / ST / PWD.||Nill.|
|General / EWS / OBC||Rs. 750/- (Application fee including intimation charges)|
SBI PO 2023 Online Application Procedure:
The following are the steps to apply for SBI PO 2023 online.
- Visit the official website of the State Bank of India (SBI) at https://www.sbi.co.in/.
- The State Bank of India (SBI) home page will appear on the screen.
- Here, look for the SBI PO recruitment notification and the link to the online application form. Click on the provided link to start the registration process.
- If you are a first-time applicant, click on the “New Registration” or “Apply Online” button. Fill in the necessary details such as your name, contact information, mobile number, email Id, and security code.
- You will receive a provisional registration number and password on your registered email Id and mobile number.
- Use the provided registration number and password to log in and complete the application form.
- You have to enter accurate personal, educational, and contact details. After that, upload scanned copies of your photograph and signature in the prescribed format and size.
- Now, pay the application fee through the online payment gateway using a debit card, credit card, or net banking.
- Review all the entered information before submitting the application form. Make sure all details are correct, as changes may not be allowed after submission.
- After submitting the application form, download and print a copy of the completed application form for your records.
The SBI PO recruitment process usually involves a series of stages, including a preliminary examination, a main examination, and a group exercise/interview. The State Bank of India selects candidates who meet the eligibility criteria and successfully clear these stages for the position of Probationary Officer.