SBTET AP: SBTET AP stands for State Board Of Technical Education & Training, Andhra Pradesh. It offers quality education to students who are located in the region of Andhra Pradesh State. The SBTET board offers various diploma courses in engineering and non-engineering, technical courses, and pharmacy subjects.
When Andhra Pradesh was a state, the Director of Public Instruction (DPI) oversaw Technical Education. To help speed up the development process of Technical Education, a Board in the name and style of “State Board of Technical Education And Training” was created vide G.O.Ms.No.371 Edn-dated 26.2.1957. DPI’s Joint Director (Technical Education) used to act as secretary of this newly formed Board. The Board is formed as a statutory body under the AP Education Act-1982 (act 1 of 1982), an act of assembly, in the present form, vide G.O.Ms.No.140 dated 24.4.1984
This article will discuss SBTET AP Login Process, Diploma & Typewriting & Shorthand Results, Download hall ticket, fee payment details, Stundetn Portal details, and other information.
SBTET AP Online Login Process:
If anyone wants to apply on this portal, firstly, they must log in to the portal. The following are the steps to log in to the official website of SBTET AP.
- The applicant must visit the official website of SBTET AP. i.e., https://sbtet.ap.gov.in
- You must press the “Login” link on the top of the right side of the home page.
- Enter your “User Name”, “Password”, and “Captcha”, and then click on the “Login” button.
- Then you will be logged in to the SBTET AP portal.
How To Check Diploma C-20 Results On SBTET AP Portal?
The SBTET AP has released the Diploma C-20 Results on the official website. The candidates have to download the Diploma C-20 results. The following are the steps to view & download the Diploma C-20 results on SBTET AP’s official website.
- Visit the SBTET AP’s Portal.
- The Candidate must choose the “Application Forms & Services” tab and press the “Click here to know the Diploma C-20 Results” link under the “Diploma” section.
- The Diploma Results Page will open; here, you should enter “PIN” and “Enter Semester (You have to choose the semester from the drop-down list) ” and then click on the “Submit” button.
- Then the Diploma C-20 Results will appear on the screen, and you can also download the results on your system.
How To Check SBTET AP 2023 Typewriting & Shot Hand Results?
The State Board of Technical Education and Training (SBTET), Andhra Pradesh, released the Typewriting and Shorthand results on the third week of April 2023. If anyone wants to view their results on the SBTET AP portal, follow the below steps.
- Open the SBTET AP official website.
- On the home page, go to the “Application Forms & Services” section and click on the “Typewriting & Shorthand Feb/Mar-2023 Results” link under the “TWSH” option.
- The Typewriting & Shorthand Results page will open; you must enter “Registration No” and click the “Submit” button.
- Now, you can view the Typewriting & Shorthand Results on the screen. You may also download the Results page.
How To Download Hall Tickets On SBTET AP Portal?
The following are the steps to download the Hall Tickets on the official website of the State Board of Technical Education & Training, AP.
- The applicant should visit the https://www.apsbtet.net website.
- The main screen will appear; you must go to the “Downloads” tab on the navigation bar and press the “Get Hall Ticket” option.
- You must enter “PIN” on the next page and click the “Get Hall Ticket” button.
- Then the Hall Ticket will appear on the screen, you may download the Hall Ticket by clicking on the “Download” option.
- You can download the Hall Ticket on the SBTET AP Portal.
SBTET AP Fee Payment Details On AP SBTET Portal:
If the applicants want to pay online fees, follow the steps below.
- The applicant should open the official website of the State Board of Technical Education And Training (SBTET), AP.
- Go to the “Online Applications” section on the main page.
- Under the online applications section, you will get various types of fee payment options.
- Here, you must select the fee payment type you want to pay.
- After that, enter the “PIN” on the following page and click the “Get Details” button.
- Then the details will appear on the screen, verify the details and make the payment.
Fee Payment Details:
|The fee for the Whole examination||Rs. 550/-|
|Fee for the Part Examination for Pharmacy Course||Rs. 800/-|
|An additional Pass Certificate fee for those appearing for the Regular Final Year/Final Semester examination.||Rs. 600/-|
|Late fee (Penalty)||Rs. 600/-|
|Tatkal Scheme (Including Examination Fee)||Rs. 3000/-|
|Condonation Fee||Rs. 800/-|
|The last date for payment of the condonation fee is through the URL https://www.apsbtet.net/dofpportal/UI/CondonationFee.aspx||17-04-2023|
SBTET AP Notification Details:
The State Board of Technical Education & Training, Andhra Pradesh, released a notification on 3rd April 2023. According to this notification, the applicants are invited from eligible candidates of C-20, ER-91 & ER-2020 Schemes to appear for the Regular & Supplementary examinations to be conducted by the board during April/May 2023.
|Practical Examinations||Before Theory Examinations.|
|Commencement of Theory examinations (Tentatively)||02-05-2023|
|Date of Commencement for payment of examination fee online.||04-04-2023|
|Last date for payment of the examination fee (Without penalty)||13-04-2023|
|Last date for payment of the examination fee (With penalty)||15-04-2023|
|Last date for payment of the examination fee (Under the TATKAL Scheme)||17-04-2023|
|Last date for uploading Sessional Marks Contact||29-04-2023|
|Last date for uploading Practical Examination marks||29-04-2023|
SBTET AP Student Portal Details:
The following are the details about the AP SBTET Student portal.
- AP SBTET Student portal’s official website is https://apsbtet.net/
- In this portal, students can easily find various information like “Colleges in AP”, “Student Status”, “Online Application”, “Holidays”, etc.
The State Board Of Technical Education & Training, AP Board Annually conducts C16, C14, C09 & ER-91 Regular/Supply 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th Semister examinations. These semester exams are conducted twice a year. A large number of students are participating in these exams. Generally, the 1st, 3rd, and 5th semesters are held from October to November. In the same way, the 2nd, 4th, and 6th semesters conducting in April to May. The results will usually be declared in over 45-55 days.