CoWin Gov In Portal: CoWIN, an abbreviation for Winning over Covid-19, is a platform that ensures proof of vaccination against COVID-19 through the issuance of a certificate by the government. This certificate serves as evidence that an individual has received the COVID-19 vaccine and is required to be carried by those who are fully or partially vaccinated for purposes such as travel allowance and medical care.
Vaccination involves three simple steps. This article offers detailed guidance on CoWIN registration and obtaining the Vaccination Certificate.
How To Register For CoWIN Vaccination Using CoWin Gov In Portal?
The following are the steps to register for CoWIN Vaccination
- Users can visit the official portal, https://www.cowin.gov.in/ and click the Register/Sign In tab.
- Enter a valid mobile number. Click on the Get OTP button.
- SMS sends OTP to the phone number.
- You must enter the OTP within 180 seconds and click the Verify button.
- Once you validate the OTP, the Vaccination Registration page will appear.
- You should enter the required details on the page.
- Finally, click the Register button at the bottom right after entering all the details for registration.
- Receives Confirmation message on successful registration.
Booking Appointment For CoWIN Vaccination:
The following are the steps to Book Appointment for Vaccination.
- Citizens can schedule an Appointment from the Account Details page.
- Click on the schedule button to book Vaccination Appointment.
- The system navigates to the Book Appointment for Vaccination page. Search the Vaccination Centre of choice by District or Pin code.
- On clicking the Search button, the system will display the list of vaccination centres as per search criteria and based on State’s age policy.
- The system will display the names of nearby centres based on the State/District or Pin code entered.
- You can click on any center on the panel to view the available slots.
- After clicking the Book button, the system will display the Appointment Confirmation page.
- Click Confirm button after verifying the details for final confirmation of booking.
- Once confirmed, the confirmation page with Appointment Successful message will display.
- Click Download to download and save the confirmation.
How To Download CoWIN Vaccination Certificate?
The citizen must have received at least one dose to receive the Vaccination certificate. Follow the below-mentioned steps to download your Vaccination certificate.
Domestic CoWIN Vaccination Certificate:
- Login to the CoWIN application using your Registered Mobile Number.
- Click on the Certificate tab to get a domestic vaccination certificate
- Click on Download to download the domestic vaccination certificate.
- The certificate will download as PDF.
International CoWIN Vaccination Certificate:
To download an International Certificate, citizens must have received both vaccination doses and follow the below steps.
- Login to the Co-WIN application using your Registered Mobile Number.
- Click on the International Certificate tab.
- From the dropdown, select the member whose passport needs to be updated on CoWIN.
- Enter your Date of Birth and Passport number.
- Accept terms and condition check box.
- Click on Submit a request.
- Click on the back arrow to go back to the dashboard.
- Once saved, click again on the International Travel Certificate tab on the dashboard.
- The certificate will be downloaded into your system.
Share CoWIN Vaccination Status:
To Share CoWIN Vaccination Status, citizens must have received at least one Vaccination dose.
Follow the below-mentioned steps to share the CoWIN vaccination status.
Login to the Co-WIN application using Registered Mobile Number
Click on Share your Status; one screen will appear, and on that screen, some posters are there.
A citizen can select and share any poster via social media like Twitter, Linked In, Whatsapp, Facebook and Gmail.
Using the share vaccination status in your social media circle, citizens can see the poster and the QR code.
A new user viewing the shared vaccination status poster of the citizen will have the option to share their vaccination status by clicking on the share button.
Citizen Registration And Appointment For CoWIN Vaccination:
The CoWIN application is the digital backbone for the vaccination drive in India. The CoWIN application will allow citizens to register and schedule the vaccination session online in the centres of their choice. The Citizen self – registration module will ensure full proof identification of deserving candidates for receiving the vaccines. The following features will be available for the Citizen in Self Registration module.
- Register for a vaccination session (With a choice of registering additional 6 members).
- Selection of vaccination centre of convenience based on the vaccine name.
- Schedule vaccination as per slot availability at a centre.
- Cancel/ Reschedule Vaccination.
CoWIN Vaccination For Children:
Parents or guardians can register children for COVOVAX on Co-WIN using various identification documents such as AADHAR Card, PAN Card, Unique Disability ID, Ration Card with Photo, and School Photo ID Card. Private vaccination centres can administer vaccines to children aged 12 years and above.
For CORBEVAX, parents or guardians can register children on Co-WIN using the same identification documents. Government vaccination centres can vaccinate children aged 12 to 14 years, while private vaccination centres can vaccinate children aged 12 years and above.
Children of age group 15-18 years can now register on the Co-WIN portal using AADHAR Card, PAN Card, Unique Disability ID, Ration Card with Photo and School Photo ID Card. Currently, only COVAXIN is approved for this age group.
Frequently Asked Questions Related To CoWIN Vaccine Certificate:
How To Add More Individuals To CoWIN.Gov.In Portal?
Once registration is completed, the system will take you to the dashboard. Citizens can further add 6 more people linked with this mobile number by clicking the Add More button at the bottom right of the page. Enter all individual details to be included and then click on Add button. The user will receive a confirmation message on the successful addition of a member.
How To Delete Individuals In CoWIN?
Citizens can delete individuals linked with their mobile numbers. Log in with the username and password, and navigate to the dashboard. Click the Delete symbol button to delete a member. A confirmation message will appear on deletion.
CoWIN Certificate Registration – https://CoWIN.Gov.In/:
GSK, IHPC, and the Government of India developed the CoWIN platform to provide top-notch vaccinations to the public in India. The platform comprises three main components and is scheduled to commence operations in early 2019. The first is a virtual hub where citizens can find vaccine-related information and register for inoculations. The second is a digital environment where stakeholders can collaborate through multiple tools and reliable networks. Lastly, its purpose is to deliver vaccinations promptly and efficiently.