RConnect Login: Reliance Industries Limited, one of India’s largest companies, has created an online HRMS portal called Rconnect. This portal offers an array of services for their employees, such as resetting their passwords, viewing attendance data, applying for leave, updating personal information, and downloading salary slips and statements. It also allows for a two-way communication platform between the employer and employee.
Rconnect has proven beneficial because it has decreased the time and effort needed to manage administrative tasks and improved company processes transparency. This article will cover key details regarding the Rconnect portal, such as login information, resetting passwords, downloading salary slips, downloading the mobile app, and other related information.
How To Log In To RConnect Portal – First Time Login Process?
The login process of the R Connect portal is very simple. If logging in for the first time at the Rconnect portal, follow the steps below.
- The employee should visit the official website of R Connect. Ie., https://rconnect.ril.com
- The login window will appear on the screen.
- You must enter your User ID as “P” and your employee code.
- You are logging in for the first time, so your default password would be “Rr@YYYYMMDD (your date of birth).
- After that, click on the “Login” button.
- Then you will successfully login into R Connect Portal.
- After login to the portal, you need to change your password immediately for security reasons.
- Your new password should contain a minimum length of 6, and a maximum length is 20. Also, using a symbol (@, #, &) would be best.
- Passwords have to be in alphanumeric form. Ie., all the characters cannot be alphabet/numeric.
RConnect Login Process Details:
If you do not log in to the R Connect portal for the first time, follow the process below.
- Visit the official website of RConnect.
- The home page will appear; here, you can find the R Connect Login form.
- Now, you must enter your RConnect “User ID” and “Password”. And then click on the “Login” button.
- Then you can successfully login into the R Connect portal.
RConnect Login Forgot Password Process:
If you forget your R Connect password, you can easily reset your password. To reset your password, you must follow the below process.
- Open the official website of RConnect. i.e., https://rconnect.ril.com.
- You must click the “Click here to Reset/unlock your password” link under the login field.
- The password reset page will open; here, you will find four options such as “Check your Account Status”, “Password Reset”, “Account Unlock”, and “Reset Store/ Site ID”.
- You need to click on the “Password Reset” option.
- A password reset window will appear on the screen; here, enter the necessary details like your “User Id”, “First Name”, “Last Name”, and “Date of Birth”, and click on the “Submit” link.
- Once you have entered all the details, you will receive an auto-generated mail on your official email id with a new password and the new password on your mobile number via text SMS.
- Now, refresh the R Connect page and enter your User ID, official mail ID password, and phone number.
- Once you click on “LOG ON”, you will be given the option to enter your “New Password”.
- You should enter the “Old Password” provided on your official email ID and mobile number and the “New Password”.
- Now, you have reset your password successfully.
- In this way, you can change your password.
How To Check Account Status On RConnect Portal?
Anyone who wants to check their account status must follow the process below.
- Visit R Connect’s official website.
- You must click the “Click here to Reset/unlock your password” link.
- On the next page, you will find various options.
- You must click on the “Check Your Account Status” option.
- A new window (Check Your Account Status) will appear on the screen; enter the necessary information.
- You must enter your “User ID”, “First Name”, “Last Name”, and “Date of Birth” and then click on the “Submit” tab.
- After submitting the details, your account status will appear on the screen.
How To Download Salary Slips On RConnect Portal?
If you want to download salary slips, follow the steps below.
- Firstly, the employee needs to visit the official website of R Connect.
- The home page will appear; you must go to the “Login” page.
- You must log in using your “User ID” and “Password”.
- After successful login, you can find an option for Salary Pay Slip; click on that.
- A new page will appear; you must choose the month and year you want to get salary slips and click the “Download” button.
- Then your Salary slips will be downloaded on your screen.
Account Unlock Process On RConnect Portal:
- Open the R Connect portal.
- Click on the ‘Click here Reset/Unlock your Password” link.
- You will get multiple options on the next page.
- You must click on the “Account Unlock” option.
- The Account unlock window will open, enter your “User Id”, “First Name”, “Last Name”, and “Date of Birth”, and then click on the “Submit” button.
- Then the request status of your application will be sent to the company.
- After some time, you will get the account to unlock details on your email or mobile number.
How To Download RConnect Mobile App?
- You must open the google play store on your smartphone.
- In the search bar, type “R Connect” app and click the “Search” icon.
- A list of apps opens on your screen.
- Click on the first app on the screen and click the “Install” button.
- After that, the RConnect Mobile App will be downloaded on your phone successfully. Now you can use it.
The Reconnect portal is a significant step towards digitising the company’s administrative process. This portal brings transparency, accountability, and efficiency to the system. And also makes it easier for employees to perform their duties and for the company to communicate with its employees. Through the portal, employees can access company news, policy updates, and other important information related to their employment. The Rconnect portal has set the standard for other Indian businesses with its user-friendly interface and cutting-edge capabilities.