CPCB Recruitment 2023: The Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) has recently released a notification for the recruitment of 74 Consultants in various categories. This is a great opportunity for individuals looking to work in the field of environmental pollution management and control. Interested candidates can apply online through the official website of CPCB. In this article, we will provide you with all the necessary details regarding CPCB Recruitment 2023, including important dates, eligibility criteria, application process, vacancy details, selection procedure, salary, and more.
Overview of CPCB Recruitment 2023:
Here are the key details of the CPCB Recruitment 2023:
- Conducting Authority: Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB)
- Post Name: Consultant ‘A’, Consultant ‘B’, and Consultant ‘C’
- Total Vacancies: 74
- Advertisement No: 03/NCAP/2023-Admin.(R)
- Job Category: Recruitment
- Application Start Date: 20th September 2023
- Last Date to Apply: 10th October 2023
- Selection Process: Interview
- Official website: https://cpcb.nic.in/.
Important Dates – CPCB Recruitment 2023:
Candidates who are interested in applying for the CPCB Recruitment 2023 should take note of the important dates mentioned below:
- Commencement of Online Application: 20th September 2023
- Last Date for Online Application: 10th October 2023
Candidates are advised to complete the online application process well before the last date to avoid any last-minute technical glitches.
Eligibility Criteria – CPCB Recruitment 2023:
Before applying for CPCB Recruitment 2023, candidates must ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria set by the Central Pollution Control Board. Here are the eligibility criteria for the CPCB Consultant posts:
- Consultant ‘A’: Candidates should have a Master’s degree in Environmental Engineering/Technology/Science or a Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Engineering/Technology with good knowledge of MS Office. They should also have experience in the field of Environmental Pollution management/control for a period of more than 3 and up to 5 years.
- Consultant ‘B’: Candidates should have a Master’s degree in Environmental Engineering/Technology/Science or a Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Engineering/Technology with good knowledge of MS Office. They should also have experience in the field of Environmental Pollution management/control for a period of more than 5 and up to 10 years.
- Consultant ‘C’: Candidates should have a Master’s degree in Environmental Engineering/Technology/Science or a Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Engineering/Technology or a Ph.D. in the field of Environmental Science/Engineering/Technology. They should also have experience in the field of Environmental Pollution management/control for a period of more than 10 and up to 15 years.
The maximum age limit for all categories of consultants is 65 years as of 1st September 2023.
Application Process – CPCB Recruitment 2023:
The application process for CPCB Recruitment 2023 is online. Candidates can follow the steps given below to apply for the consultant posts:
- Download the official notification and read it carefully to check the eligibility criteria and other important details.
- Visit the official website of CPCB (www.cpcb.nic.in) and click on the “Jobs” link at the top of the home page.
- Now, look for the “ Apply Online for Consultant A, B, C under NCAP” link. Which is on the left side of the home page and click on it.
- You will be redirected to the “Recruitment Portal CPCB” where you have to enter your login credentials such as “Registration Number” and “Date of Birth”
- In case you are a new candidate click on the “New Registration” tab and complete the registration process with the necessary details.
- After completing the registration, process logging in and fill in all the necessary details in the online application form.
- Upload scanned copies of all the necessary documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Pay the application fee, if applicable, through the online payment gateway.
- Double-check all the details provided and submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the submitted application form for future reference.
We advise candidates to keep a copy of the application form and fee payment receipt for future correspondence.
CPCB Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF Link:
The detailed notification for CPCB Recruitment 2023 can be downloaded from the official website of CPCB. The notification provides all the necessary information regarding the vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection process, and more. We advise candidates to go through the notification thoroughly before applying for the positions. Here is the PDF Link to download the official notification in PDF format.
CPCB Consultant Apply Online Link:
Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply online for the CPCB Recruitment 2023 through the official website of CPCB. The online application link is active now and will remain open till 10th October 2023. We advise candidates to fill out the application form carefully and upload all the necessary documents as per the specifications mentioned in the notification. Here is the Apply Online Link to apply online for CPCB Recruitment 2023.
Vacancy Details – CPCB Recruitment 2023:
The CPCB has announced a total of 74 vacancies for the Consultant posts. The vacancies are further divided into different categories based on the states and cities. Here is the vacancy distribution for the CPCB Recruitment 2023:
|S.No.||State||Consultant ‘C’||B Consultant ‘B’||Consultant ‘A’||Total Posts|
|8||Jammu & Kashmir||–||–||1||1|
Note: ULB – Urban Local Body, SPCB – State Pollution Control Board, RO – Regional Office
Candidates can apply for their preferred state and category as per their eligibility.
Selection Process – CPCB Recruitment 2023:
The selection process for CPCB Recruitment 2023 consists of the following stages:
- Interview: Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. The interview will assess the candidate’s knowledge, skills, and suitability for the consultant posts.
- Document Verification: Candidates who clear the interview round will have to undergo document verification. It will be mandatory to produce all the necessary original documents for verification.
- Medical Examination: Selected candidates will have to undergo a medical examination to ensure their fitness for the consultant positions.
The final selection of candidates will be based on their performance in the interview, document verification, and medical examination.
Salary Details – CPCB Recruitment 2023:
The salary for the CPCB Consultant posts is as follows:
- Consultant ‘A’: Rs. 60,000/- per month
- Consultant ‘B’: Rs. 80,000/- per month
- Consultant ‘C’: Rs. 1,00,000/- per month
The salary will be consolidated and there will be no additional allowances.
Conclusion – CPCB Recruitment 2023:
The CPCB Recruitment 2023 is a great opportunity for candidates who are interested in working with the Central Pollution Control Board. The recruitment drive aims to fill 74 vacancies for consultant posts in various states. Interested candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply online before the last date. The selection process consists of an interview, document verification, and medical examination. Selected candidates will be offered an attractive salary package. To know more details about the recruitment, we advise candidates to refer to the official notification and website of CPCB. Good Luck!