MC Jalandhar Water Bill DWSS: Every Citizen who lives in the Municipal Corporation Jalandhar has to pay the water bill for their monthly water usage. Nowadays, paying water bills is quite easy. There are several websites and applications available for paying water bills.
This article outlines the process of paying Municipal Corporation Jalandhar water bills through the Jalandhar Development Authority Portal, Municipal Corporation Jalandhar Portal, Talkcharge, and Mobikwik. Additionally, it explains the procedure for applying and paying for a new water connection in MC Jalandhar via the Municipal Corporation Jalandhar Portal and the Department of Water Supply and Sanitation, Punjab Portal.
How To Pay Water Bill In MC Jalandhar Using Jalandhar Development Authority Portal?
The following are the steps to pay the water bill in Municipal Corporation Jalandhar using the Jalandhar Development Authority Portal.
- The Citizen should visit the official website of the Jalandhar Development Authority Portal. i.e., www.jda.gov.in
- The home page will appear; go to the E-Services option and click “Pay Water & Sewerage Bill Online.”
- You have to click “Click here for online Transaction,” which is opposite to the JDA Sites.
- After clicking on that, you will get a notification box. i.e., you are redirected to the non – non-government website. Click on ok
- Then the HDFC Bank page will open; you must enter your “Customer ID” and click the “Submit” button.
- On the next page, you will get the water bill details. You have to verify the details and make the payment.
Pay Water Bill In Jalandhar Using Municipal Corporation Jalandhar Portal:
The following are the steps to pay the water bill in Jalandhar using the official website of Municipal Corporation Jalandhar.
- Firstly, You have to open the official website of Municipal Corporation Jalandhar. i.e., www.mcjalandhar.in
- The Municipal Corporation of Jalandhar main page will open, you have to scroll down the page, and you will see “Water & Sewerage ePayment System” under the e-Services section; click on it
- On the next page, you must enter your Consumer ID and click on the Submit button
- Then you will get your water bill details. You have to check the details and make the water bill payment.
How To Pay Water Bill In Jalandhar Using TalkCharge App – MC Jalandhar Water Bill DWSS?
The following are the steps on how to pay the water bill in Municipal Corporation Jalandhar using the TalKCharge App
- Open the official website of the TalkCharge App or download it and complete the sign-in process
- The main page will appear; you have to click on the “Water” icon and select your operator as Municipal Corporation Jalandhar
- Enter the required details like Account Number, Mobile Number, and Email ID, and then click on the “Continue” button
- Then the water bill details will appear; you have to check and pay your latest water bill payment to Municipal Corporation Jalandhar and select the mode of payment
- You have to enter the amount to be paid and the necessary details
- Finally, you have to confirm your online water bill payment to Municipal Corporation Jalandhar
Pay Water Bill In Jalandhar Using Mobikwik App:
- The Applicant should visit the website or download the Mobikwik App
- You will be redirected to the main page; here, you have to select the “Recharge & Pay Bills“ option, and you have to tap on the More Option and select the “ Water “ icon as a category.
- Select your operator as “Municipal Corporation Jalandhar” from the dropdown list.
- After selecting the operator, enter the required details like W/s ID No, Consumer Mobile Number, and Email Id and click the “Go“ button.
- After entering the details, the system will automatically fetch your due amount.
- Verify the amount, click the “Pay Now“ button, and pay.
Apply For New Water Connection In Jalandhar Using Municipal Corporation Jalandhar Portal:
- The Candidate should open the official website of Municipal Corporation Jalandhar
- You will be redirected to the home page, and you have to scroll down the page and see the “Apply New Water & Sewerage Connection Online: mSeva Portal” option, which is available under the e-Services section.
- You should click on that link then the next page will open
- On the next page, the application form will open. Here you have to enter required details like Applicant Details (Name, Mobile No, DOB, Select Gender, Email ID, Select Guardian from the dropdown list, Guardian Name), Connection Address Details (this address will be printed on the water bill), Water Connection Details.
- After completing all the details, you have to upload the required documents like Ownership of Proof/ Power of Attorney/ Lease Agreement, Identity Proof, Electricity Bill, Applicant Photo, Property tax Receipt, Applicant’s Self Declaration form, Plumber Report / Drawing, Building Plan / Completion Certificate, and other documents
- After uploading all the documents, you have to click on the “Forward” Option
- After a few days, an officer from Municipal Corporation Jalandhar will contact you regarding your New Water Connection
Apply For New Water Connection In MC Jalandhar Using DWSS Punjab Portal:
The following are the steps on how to apply for New Water Connection in Jalandhar using the MC Jalandhar Water Bill (DWSS) Department of Water Supply & Sanitation, Punjab
- The Candidates should visit the official website of the Department of Water Supply & Sanitation, Punjab. i.e., www.dwss.punjab.gov.in
- The home page will open; tap “Citizen Corner” and click “Apply New Connection.”
- The application form will open on the next page; you must enter the required details like Name, Father Name, and Mobile No, and select the type of connection as “Residential,” District as “Jalandhar” from the dropdown list.
- Also, select the required documents (ID Proof, Address Proof) from the dropdown list and upload the documents.
- After entering all the details, click on the “Save” button. After a few days concerned officer from the Department of Water Supply & Sanitation, Punjab, will contact you.
Jalandhar is the oldest inhabited major city in the Punjab State. Previously Jalandhar, called Jullundur, is an ancient city in the Jalandhar district in Punjab, India. The whole of Punjab and the area of the present Jalandhar District was part of the Indus Valley Civilization. Jalandhar Area is 2632 sq. km. The population of Jalandhar is 21,93,590, with 954 Villages, 1 Municipal Corporation, and 32 Police Station.