OSSC.Gov.In 2023 Odisha: OSSC full form is Odisha Staff Selection Commission. It was set up by Govt. of Odisha as a statutory board in the year 1994 for carrying out direct recruitment against Group-C & Group-B posts in the State cadre. There are more than 140 different cadres of posts or services under various departments of Government against which recruitment is made through this commission.
Explore the process of filling the OSSC application form online, OSSC online login details, updates on the Junior Stenographer Answer Key, CGL exam, syllabus, and additional information in this article.
OSSC.Gov.In 2023 Login Process:
First, anyone applying for OSSC (Odisha Staff Selection Commission, Government of Odisha) posts must log in to the OSSC website. The following are the steps to log into the OSSC website.
- The applicant should visit the OSSC official website.
- On the home page’s right side, click the “Login” option.
- The login page will open; enter “Registered Username/Mobile No/Email Id.”
- Here, you can see two options: “Login using a Password” or “Login Using OTP.”
- Then enter your “Password” or “OTP” and “Captcha Text” display on the screen and then press the “Login” button.
- After that, you will log in to the OSSC website successfully.
Registration Process On Odisha OSSC.Gov.In 2023:
The following are the steps for the Registration process on the OSSC website.
- Open the Odisha SSC web portal, i.e., https://ossc.gov.in.
- Click “Apply Online” on the top of the right side of the home page.
- You must click the “New User” link because you are registering for a post for the first time.
- After clicking on a new user link, an “Instruction Page” will appear on your screen.
- Read the instructions carefully, scroll down the page, and click the “Proceed to Registration” button.
- After clicking the “Proceed to Registration” button, a pop-up will appear; click “OK” to continue.
- Enter your “Email ID & Mobile Number” and click “Proceed” to continue.
- Provide the OTP sent to your email Id & Mobile Number for validation, and click the “Next” button. The Registration page will appear on the screen.
- Enter a “User Name” of your preference. After that, to verify your username, click the “Check Availability” button.
- You will get an alert “The Username is Available for Registration” if the given username is available for registration.
- Select the post, arrange it per your preference, and fill in the other fields.
- Provide a “Password” in the password field and the ‘Confirm Password” field.
- Upload your signature and Thumb impression, enter the “Captcha,” then click the “Preview” button.
- You can preview your registration information by clicking the “Preview” button.
- Verify all the details on the pop-up by scrolling through the content & click on “Submit” to register.
- After submission, a separate tab with a PDF file containing your entered information will open. For future reference, download the pdf file.
Application Procedure On OSSC.Gov.In 2023 Odisha SSC Portal:
After completing the registration process, you must follow the below steps for the application procedure.
- Once registered, click the “Go to Login” button.
- It will redirect you to the “Login Page” to proceed further.
- You must log in on the login page using your credentials.
- After login, it will show the details of the post you have registered. To proceed further, click on the “Preview Registration” button.
- On clicking the “Preview Registration” button, it will show an alert asking for “Do you want to do this operation?” click “OK” to proceed.
- Verify all the details on the pop-up by scrolling through the content & click on “Confirm” to proceed.
- After that, an alert click on “OK” to proceed will be shown.
- You must upload the necessary documents by clicking the “Provide Document Details” link.
- Then you will get an alert that says, “Do you want to do this operation?” click the “OK” button to continue.
- You must provide all the details and click the “Submit” button.
- If the submission is successful, a list of documents uploaded will be shown at the bottom. Now, click on the “Confirm” button to proceed.
- After that, you must make the “Examination Fee Payment” online by clicking the “Pay Online” link.
- After payment is successful, the “Apply Now” link will appear, click on it and fill up the form with all necessary data.
- On the last tab, tick the undertaking accepting the terms and conditions, confirm the data filled up, and click the “Preview your Application Form” button.
- Verify the details carefully and click the “Submit Application” button to submit the form.
- On successful completion of the application, a pdf file will be generated in a separate tab. Download it and keep a printout of the same for future reference.
OSSC.Gov.In CGL Prelims Syllabus 2023, Odisha SSC:
The following are the OSSC CGL Prelims Syllabus 2023:
Current Affairs: International and Domestic Importance.
Arithmetic: Numerical System (Divisible Rule, Fraction), Volumes, Ratios, and Proportions Discount, Revenue and Loss, SI & CI, Ages, Medians, Collaboration, Mixtures, Assertion, Work and Time, Pipes and Cisterns, Distance, Time, Train-Based Problems, Boat, and Stream.
Computer/Internet Awareness: Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Keyboard shortcuts, and their applications. Data transmission and networking, computer viruses, operation systems, input and output devices, hardware, and software for computers.
Data Interpretation: Data sufficiency, Graph, Table, and Chart.
Reasoning: General Mental Ability, Analytical, and Logical thinking skills, a series of letters, observation & Hypothesis, Observation and verdict, Placement, Posture, Direction, and facing.
English: Nouns, pronouns, articles, prepositions, Verbs, Tenses, Modals, Active and Passive Voice, Subject-verb agreement, Direct and Indirect Speech, conjunctions, Question tags.
Odia – Grammar: Sabda, Barna, Bachana, Karaka, Bivakti, Biseshan, Biseshya, Karma, and Abaya.
Vocabulary: Rudi, Pratisabda, and Biparita Sabda, comprehension, and precis writing.
General Studies – Indian and World Geography: Political Geography, Physiography, Drainage System, Natural Resources, Industries and transport, Climate, Weather and Vegetation, Rivers and lakes.
History: History of the Modern, Medieval, and Modern times.
History of Odisha: Modern, Medieval, and Modern History.
Indian Constitution: Basic Rights, Basic Duties, and Other Provisions.
Indian Economy: Budget, Money Banking, National Income Planning, Unemployment, Agriculture, Development, and taxes.
Vision & Mission of OSSC CGL Portal:
- To recommend suitable candidates to departments of Government & heads of department government objectively and transparently for Group B (Non gazetted) and Group C posts/services.
- To develop & adopt a recruitment process enabling workforce recruitment conducive to good governance under 5T Carter.
- To ensure total objectivity, impartiality & accountability in the recruitment process.
- To recommend a suitable and adequate workforce against the requisitioned posts in time to the requisitioning authorities.
OSSC (Odisha Staff Selection Commission) has various jobs like Teachers, Junior Assistants, Junior clerks, Assistants, Auditor posts, Junior Executive Assistants Posts, Traffic Constable Posts, Sub Inspector posts, etc. All these jobs are posted on the Odisha SSC website. If anyone wants to know about the latest OSSC Recruitment 2023, they can open the www.ossc.gov.in website and check the “What’s New” section; then, they will get the notification details.