Pehchan Login: Pehchan Raj is a Portal belonging to Rajasthan’s government. It is developed to make services to all the citizens of Rajasthan. It provides many services to people who live in Rajasthan. With the help of this website, the applicants for services need not always come to the offices. They can apply on the website and also get the application status on the website itself. A mobile application is also developed for the sake of Pehchan Raj. This means all the services available on the website can also be used on the mobile application. Some services provided by this website and mobile application are Birth Certificate, Death Certificate, Marriage Certificate, etc.,
How To Log Into Pehchan.Raj.Nic.In Portal Using Pehchan Login?
- Open the official website of the Pehchan Raj Department of Rajasthan. https://pehchan.raj.nic.in
- It will display the list of services provided for the citizens of Rajasthan on the home page.
- Then, you must find the “Login” button on the home page. It will be on the right side of the top of the webpage.
- Click on that “Login” button.
- It will ask you to enter the ‘User Id’, ‘ Password’, and the security code given.
- Then click on the “Login” button. After successful login, the user can apply or register for the services on the website.
- To apply for a service, the applicant must have copies of all the necessary documents and IDs to be submitted as proof.
How To Apply For Pehchan Raj Birth Registration?
There are many certificates and services provided by the government the procedure for applying for each certificate may differ, but the place to apply is the same. That is the Pehchan Raj Website or the Pehchan Mobile Application. Now let us see one among such procedures. That is the procedure to apply for a birth certificate on the Pehchan Raj website.
- Open the official website of the Pehchan Raj website https://pehchan.raj.nic.in and log in to it to find all the particulars.
- Then scroll down and stop where you see the ‘Services’.
- It displayed a list of services. There you have to find and select “Citizen Online Application”.
- Then it will redirect you to another page that displays the rules or guidelines to follow while registering online.
- Carefully read all the guidelines to avoid mistakes during the time of online registration process. And also to know the documents required for the registration process.
- Now scroll down the current page to the bottom, where it displays the registrations available on the website.
- Click on “Birth certificate” among them.
- Then it will display 4 options to confirm the type of birth certificate. Select the required option and type the security code given. Then click to submit the selected option.
- It will redirect you to another page where you can see the application form.
- Here fill in all the mandatory details on the application, upload all the necessary documents, and submit the application.
- Then an acknowledgement number will be displayed on the screen after successful submission. That number can be used to know the status of the application further.
Pehchan Login for Mobile Application:
The Name of the Official mobile application of the Pehchan Raj Department is “Pehchan”.
- Open the Google Play store and search for the Pehchan mobile application.
- Then download the application on your mobile.
- Now install the application on your mobile.
- Then link your mobile number with a mobile application. An OTP will be sent to your mobile number to validate it. This will help you by sending time-to-time updates and notifications about the service you applied for.
- After successfully validating the mobile number, the services are displayed as icons on the mobile screen.
- Choose the service you need from the icons.
- Then you can apply from the mobile application directly.
Pehchan Raj Required Documents For Birth Certificate:
Aadhar card of parents as Id proof.
Child’s Date of Birth.
Documents about the Parent’s occupation.
Proof of the current address of the parents.
Contact details like Mobile number and Email address.
Pehchan Raj Services:
The main aim of the Pehchan Raj website and the Pehchan mobile application is to bring the services provided by many different departments to come under one place which saves time and energy for the citizens of Rajasthan. All the services available on the website have different procedures in the application. Some of such services provided by the Pehchan raj website or the Pehchan mobile application are:
- Online registration of Birth Certificates
- Online Registration of Death Certificates
- Online Registration of Marriage Certificates
- Information about Registration Status
- Digitally Signed Certificate
- Online reporting of Births from private hospitals
- Online Reporting of Deaths
- Legacy Registration Facility
- Aadhar Enabled Registrations
- JanAadhar Integration
- Authenticated Updation in Registration
- Checking Duplicacy of the Registration
- SMS Alerts to Citizens
- QR Code on Certificates
- PVC Birth Card
- Monitoring up to Grassroot Level
- Important Circulars and Notifications
Who Can Register Into Pehchan.Raj.Nic.In Portal?
All the users below are Rajasthan residents and Government Employees of the concerned department. The context behind each person visiting the website is different from the others. But the ultimate aim of the website is to provide a proper channel for government services.
- Private Hospitals
- District Registrars
- Block Statistics Officers
- Chief Registrar
- Chief Medical and Health Officer
Pehchan Login – https://pehchan.raj.nic.in/:
The Pehchan Raj website is designed, developed, and maintained by Rajasthan’s NIC(National Informatics Center) department. This single roof brings together the citizens who want to apply for a service and the government authorities who sanction those services. Coming to the birth certificate, the applicant can get a new birth certificate or a lost birth certificate or can get a print of the birth certificate already sanctioned. Every service will be successfully delivered to the applicant when the registration is done without any mistakes.