Jharbhoomi Jharkhand: Jharbhoomi is an official online platform for land records in Jharkhand, India. The Jharkhand Department of Revenue and Land Reforms, in partnership with the National Informatics Center (NIC), launched this website to digitize land records in the state. The primary objective of this portal is to enable citizens to access Jharkhand Land Record (Khesra, Khata) details online.
The Jharbhoomi Jharkhand portal offers various services to the public, such as land record viewing, mutation application, online registration of land deeds, and more. This article will explore topics like Jharbhoomi login, Mutation Status, Jharbhoomi Naksha, Application status, etc.
How To Login & Register Into Jharbhoomi Portal?
If any citizen wants to login into the Jharbhoomi Jharkhand portal, they must register on this portal. The following are the steps to register on the Jharbhoomi portal.
- The citizen should visit the official website of Jharbhoomi. Ie., https://jharbhoomi.jharkhand.gov.in
- Scroll down the home page. On the left of the page, you must click the “Apply Online” option.
- The login page will appear, here click on the “Registration” button.
- The User Registration form will open. Here, you must enter the necessary information like ‘Personal Information” and “Address Details”, create a “Password”, and “Confirm Password,” and enter the “Captcha Code”.
- Once you have completed all the information correctly, click the “Register Now” button.
- Then you will register on the Jharbhoomi Jharkhand portal successfully.
- After registration, come back to the “Login Page” and enter your “Email ID”, “Password”, and “Captcha Code”, and then click on the “Login” button.
- Now, you can log into the portal and easily access all the services available in Jharbhoomi Jharkhand Portal.
How To Check Jharbhoomi Jharkhand Naksha Details?
The following are the steps to know about Jharbhoomi Naksha’s details.
- Open the official website of Jharbhoomi Jharkhand.
- On the left side of the home page, click the “View Your Account” option.
- The “District Map Of Jharkhand” will appear on the screen. You must select the district on the map where the land is located.
- Now, the Block of District Map will display on the screen. You have to select the block where the land is located.
- The View Your Account page will appear here. Choose the necessary details like “District”, “Type of Land”, and “Light Type” from the drop-down list.
- Then you have to select the name of the Mauja from the given table and scroll down the page.
- Here, you can choose one of the various search options.ie., you can start your search by selecting either “View all Mauja accounts by Name”, “View all the accounts of Mauja by Khesra Number”, View by Account Number”, or “Look by Account holder’s Name”
- After choosing the option, enter the corresponding account number and “Security Code” and click the “Find Account” button.
- Then the Jharbhhomi Nakska details will appear on the screen.
Mutation Status Details: Jharbhoomi Jharkhand
Citizens who want to check Jharbhoomi Mutation Status must follow the below steps.
- Visit Jharbhoomi Jharkhand’s official website. Ie., https://jharbhoomi.jharkhand.gov.in
- Scroll down the home page, and click “Application Status” on the left side of the home screen.
- The District Map of Jharkhand will appear. You must select your “District” on the Map.
- The Block Map of the particular District will open, here select your “Block”
- The application status of the Mutation (Mutation Application Status) page will open. Here, enter the mandatory details.
- You must choose your “District”, “Border or end of a garment, especially a woman’s veil”, and “Year Session” from the drop-down list.
- Now, you can search by selecting either “Case No”, “By Applicant Name”, or “Mauja Wise”.and enter the “Security Code”
- After entering all the details, click on the ‘Search” button.
- Then the Mutation Status details will appear on the screen.
How To Apply For New Mutation On Jharbhoomi Portal?
- The applicant should visit the Jharbhoomi Jharkhand official website.
- Click “Apply Online” on the left side of the home page.
- The login page will appear; log in using your login credentials.
- After logging in, click the “Apply New Mutation” link.
- Now, you must enter “Applicant Details”, select the mutation type as “By Sale”, and then click on the “Save as Draft & Next” button.
- After that, you must enter “Buyer Details”, “Seller Details”, and “Plot Details” and then upload the mandatory documents.
- Once you have completed all the details, “Mutation Applied Details” will appear on the screen. Once again, verify the details carefully and click the “Submit” button.
- After submitting the application form, the Mutation applied receipt will appear on the screen. Keep it safe for future reference.
Necessary Document For Online Land Mutation On Jharbhoomi Jharkhand:
The following are the mandatory documents to apply for a new mutation on the Jharbhoomi Jharkhand portal.
- Application for mutation with a stamp affixed.
- Aadhaar Card.
- Registration Deed (old and new).
- Sale Deed.
- Affidavit on Stamp paper of requisite value.
- Receipt of the latest property tax payment.
- Ration Card.
Jharbhoomi Jharkhand Portal Overview:
|Name of the Portal||Jharbhoomi Portal|
|Name of the Department||Department of Revenue & Land Reforms|
|Name of the State||Jharkhand|
|Collaboration||National Informatics Center (NIC)|
|Main Objective||To provide Land record details online to the citizens in a single window|
FAQs on Jharbhoomi Portal:
What is Jharbhoomi Portal?
The Jharbhoomi portal is an online land record portal of Jharkhand State.
What is the official website of the Jharbhoomi Jharkhand?
The official website of the Jharbhoomi Jharkhand is https://jharbhoomi.jharkhand.gov.in.
What are the services available in the Jharbhoomi Online portal?
- Useful links
- View your account.
- See Register – II
- View Account and Register – II
- Register-II – Khesra Wise Details.
- See full details of Khesra.
- Land Bank.
- Apply Online.
- Application Status.
- Land Map.
- District Website.
What is the Contact Information of the Jharbhoomi portal?
Department of Revenue,
Registration and Land Reforms,
Government of Jharkhand,
Contact No: +91 0651-2446066.
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Jharbhoomi Jharkhand portal has provided citizens with easy access to land records and related services, decreased corruption and processing time, and improved the efficiency of the land records department. The portal has made it easy for citizens to access land records, as they can now view and download records from anywhere at any time without the need to visit government offices.